29.07.2015 13:02

Advantages

• "Travel Size"
      • "Skin Sensitive"

Dove is Devine

I started buying the sensitive roll on Dove Deodorant about 12 years ago when I developed Eczema under my arms and couldn't use perfumed products anymore.
      I am so happy I discovered this product as just one use in the morning lasts all day, so I never feel uneasy about having to reapply which I have in the past. It is easy to use and feels nice to apply, it also never leaves white marks on my clothes which is a bonus and is the perfect size for travelling with especially in hand luggage.
      It is perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin as there is nothing in it to irritate, it is roll on which is perfect to cover the whole under arm area, the dove smell lasts all day so you can feel comfortable and confident that you will never sweat and smell badly.
      There are other versions with different smells for the less sensitive.
      Perfect is what I say!

• Decade In The Sun - Stereophonics / Music Album / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 12:50

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good Selection from Classic Band

A Decade in the Sun is the greatest hits album released by The Stereophonics in 2008. Fronted by Welsh singer Kelly Jones, the band have provided the soundtrack to much of my twenties and I eagerly purchased this on its release...some of the stand out tracks are:
      1) Dakota
      A classic tune and while perhaps a bit of an obvious choice my favourite song of theirs. It is about lost love and youth and looking back a time that you were with someone special.

2) Bartender and the Thief
      A classic rock track full of guitars and some strange lyrics but one of their best early tracks.

15) It Means Nothing
      A slowe track that shows they can do something else other than loud. Nice words and a genuine love song.

16) A Thousand Trees
      A catchy song with a good message that gets you singing along

Overall this is a thoroughly enjoyable album if you are a van. There are some tracks such as You're My Star and Vegas Two Times that I could live without but they don't spoil the album for me. I keep this CD in my car and if I'm having a bad day it goes on and the volume goes up and I can guarantee after a singing session to the first few tracks I'm feeling better!

It includes all the classics you would expect to see the only song missing for me is the single Rewind as for me that is one of their best songs and I would have liked to see it included but it wasn't a massive hit for them when it was released.

29.07.2015 12:48

Advantages

• Funny
      • Compelling
      • "Full of action"
      • Exciting

Disadvantages

• "Not very realistic"

Worth every second I spent watching it

A very compelling and exciting movie, one of my all time favorites. It is full of action, but also comedy and a little bit of love. Throughout most of the movie I had laughed so much my stomach started to hurt, either because of the jokes or because the scene was so stupidly awesome I could not resist.
      The characters are well thought of, captivating, interesting and most of all unique. Their interaction was realistic, though most of the movie is not, which was a nice touch.
      There were moments (for example near the end of the Red 2) where I was both made speechless by the plot twist and amazed by the fact I did not see that coming. The predictability of movie plot is, in my opinion, a general problem in movie industry nowadays and one that degrades the movie in my eyes. The fact that this movie was not the predictable kind is one of the reasons I love it so much.
      The movie never gets old and is perfect for watching with friends. No matter how many times I watch it I am always excited and I always laugh so much. It is an awesome action, but also a great comedy. That sounds like a weird combination, but I think it is exactly what the movie was going for.

• Pizza Express / Restaurant / Cafe National / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 12:37

Advantages

• "Convenient as all over the country "
      • "Good Selection on Menu "
      • "Service usually quick and polite"

Disadvantages

• "Prices vary depending on location"
      • Chain

A Convenient Chain Pizza Restaurant with a Good Menu

Pizza Express are one of the most established Pizza chain restaurants in the UK. Most recently (last Saturday lunchtime) I ate at the Wardour Street branch in central London (right by Chinatown). They have loads in London and I expect that it the same for many cities, certainly they are popping up in many smaller towns too.

We hadn't booked but didn't have to wait as it was quite early in the lunchtime session, the restaurant was a lot fuller when we left at 1.30pm.

I found all the staff to be polite and helpful, although we had a slight wait to get our plates cleared and the bill, I expect due to the fact the restaurant was a lot busier.

We ordered soft drinks which came promptly. Beers, wines and spirits are also available. I didn't have a starter on this occasion but I do love their dough balls - piping hot little balls of dough with garlic butter. The bruschetta is also good.

For my main I was tempted by the Bosco Salad which had some lovely ingredients in it including avocado and garlic mushrooms. In the end I plumped for a pizza - the Padana Leggera. The leggera pizzas are thin and crispy with a hole in the centre filled with a dressed salad, bringing the meal in to under 500 calories. The calories are an added bonus for me - I find normal pizzas quite filling and rarely finish one, so a smaller pizza with the change of texture of a crisp salad accompaniment ticks the boxes for me. This one had goats cheese and caramelised onions. If I was being critical is was a little over-cooked for me. They also sell risottos and baked dishes such as lasagne.

We didn't have desserts but they offer a good selection, including some lighter ones. Prices vary depending on location but our main courses were typically £11 in central London. I would expect to pay slightly less in other parts of the country.

With Pizza Express you know what you are getting and as a chain, it is fairly uniform - although service can vary between place to place. I prefer to try independent places but in some locations there only tend to be chains. With Pizza Express you can have a quick meal at any time, and it will inevitably be quick.

We didn't have a dessert

• Avaya INDeX 2030 / Telephone / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 11:36

Advantages

• "Simple Layout"

Disadvantages

Good office phone

I use this phone on a regular basis for work. As there is no photo I shall write a detailed review of the look of the phone.

> Layout <

The phone is black with red writing at the bottom saying AVAYA.
      The 0-9 (includes letters), *, #, redial, speed dial, hold and answer release buttons are fairly big (roughly the size of a penny) and are located at the bottom of the screen. The other buttons, mute, divert, speaker, no calls, scroll and program are all around the rectangular screen at the top of the phone. These buttons are half the size of the 0-9 buttons. The writing on the buttons are large so they are easy to see. There are buttons in the right hand side of the phone (I believe these are for speed dial but I have never used them).
      The screen is in the middle of the phone at the top and again this is easy to read. I have the date and time on there and I can see it from a fair distance. Also on the screen is voice, page, index and 16 but I imagine that this has already been programmed into my phone.
      The phone cable is a good size, it does not get in the way but it fairly long.
      The phone wire is of good size as well.

> Design <

The design is fairly common to regular office phones. Underneath the receiver is a card where you can write small notes (I use mine to inform me of my phones number as this does not appear on the screen.

> Use <

This phone is simple to use (one you get the hang of it). It is loud enough to hear on the other end and it is clear.
      I have index on my phone and use this when I need to connect with people. It is simple to use, all I do is press index, type in the first letter of the person's name I want to speak to and scroll to find them, simple!
      I use my phone to call businesses and other countries and I have never had a problem with doing so and neither has my colleagues.
      I have even managed to find a users manual online which is helpful for those who are struggling to use it, although like I have said it is very simple to use.

> Value <

I am finding this phone for an average of £15 which is pretty cheap considering my firm had to purchase over 50 of them.

> Overall <

Overall it is a good phone for the office

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 10:43

Advantages

• "Well put together"
      • "Good value"
      • "Extremely customisable"

Disadvantages

• "Little information about PC Specialist's custom cases"

A good value, well built computer.

We were very pleased to receive the PC that we had ordered from PC Specialist. It was our first try with a custom-build company (usually I'd just build it myself from components), so it took a little longer than I was used to, but still well within the window that the website itself had said was likely for delivery dates.

Opening the box revealed a pleasing lack of packaging, although it still felt well protected. What packaging there was was well designed and professional looking, as was the computer itself. It also came with all the manuals and CDs from the constituent components (including Windows), and even a custom PC Specialist quick start manual.

The computer came with everything that we needed to power it up (power cables, for example, are apparently sometimes not included), so after unpacking it and attaching it to our already-owned monitor, mouse and keyboard, we did just that. The computer powered up very quickly and easily, but this was still when we had our first disappointment - the noise from the included fans was extremely loud. This probably wouldn't have been a problem for many people, but I had hoped that the larger fans included with the case would be quieter than the small ones that many have. Sadly, the fan speed was also not adjustable to make them quieter. The information about the case and included fans just isn't on the website - if I had known that it was likely to be loud, I probably would have chosen a different case (this was the PCS ALPHA TRION 7622B).

Apart from that, everything else seems very good. All the parts that we chose have been well put together, with good quality connecting components and cables. All the cables were well tied together and back against the case, leaving a very neat impression and, of course, helping with good air flow.

• Ebuyer.com / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 10:29

Advantages

• Courteous
      • "Fast response"

Disadvantages

First-rate customer service. Very reassuring when you're buying mail order.

Raised a note with ebuyer to say that a PSU that I bought over twelve months ago had an issue - the PSU in question has a three year manufacturer's warranty. Normally warranties over one year are handled by the manufacturer but after speaking with the product manager they're able to take back the PSU.

Not only that but they'll send a courier to collect it. First-class service.

29.07.2015 09:48

Advantages

• "nice smell"
      • soft

Disadvantages

• "not strong enough"
      • "doesn't really colour the bath "

I would buy it and so should people who buy Lush products all the time

It does smell, but it isn't that strong of a smell. It is not as colourful as other lush products and so the bath is not as colourful as usual.
      Would still buy again as it makes the bath water silky smooth and relaxing, but I wish that had added more aromas and made it so the bath was bright yellow, not a dirty yellow.

29.07.2015 09:22

Advantages

• Fun
      • Romance
      • Suspence
      • Youth

Disadvantages

GOOD SPIN-OFF VIDEO.

Hollyoaks - Indecent Behaviour 2001

Genres :- Drama
      Director :- David Richardson
      Producer :- Jo Hallows
      Executive Producer :- Phil Redmond
      Music :- Steve Wright
      Writer :- Richard Burke
      Released Date :- 17Nov, 2001(UK)
      Language: English
      Length:- 90m

Star Cast :- Sarah-Jayne Steed, Mikyla Dodd, Elize du Toit, Alex Reid, Marcus Patric, Gary Webster, David Selling, Joanna Taylor, Christian Ealey, David Brown.

Storyline :- Geri Hudson arrives with footballer boyfriend Jason Cunliffe. In a club, Scott Anderson begins to chat Geri up. Luke Morgan steps in to stop him taking it too far, however just as Scott and his friends are about to throw Luke into the river, Scott tells his friends that he has a better idea; Scott and his friends pull Luke's trousers down to make fun of Luke's rape from the previous year. Ben Davies and Beth Morgan try to break Scott and Luke up before a fight breaks, which it does between Ben and Luke. Beth is later offered a lift by Scott, and then is raped.

Creature Review :- Hollyoaks- Indecent Behaviour, is one of the Good Rating Spin-off Video/DVD released. Story is Good for late night viewers and also for others with lots of interesting and viewer attracted scenes. Love, Romance, Sexuality, Rumors, Youth`s Lifestyle, Fun are the attractions of Hollyoaks. Just watch and enjoy Hollyoaks.

29.07.2015 06:54

Advantages

• "Saves Space"
      • "Nice Artwork"
      • "All 6 Marvel Phase One Movies"

Disadvantages

• "No Special Extras"
      • "No Bonus Discs"
      • "Cardboard Insert"

Awesome boxset 6 great movies a must for any Marvel fan!

Love Marvel? Want all the phase one movies without paying more for the single discs? Just love Iron Man and class the Marvel Universe as the Iron Man Universe? Then this is the ultimate boxset for you. This set was released when Avengers Assemble was released on Blu-ray and DVD. It is the complete Phase One of Marvel's movies inlcuding Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Captain America The First Avenger, Thor and Avengers Assemble all on Blu-ray for the first time as a collection and saves space compared to owning all 6 movies individually. The boxset is silver in color and looks metal but its cardboard and that comes inside a slip plastic cover. The box opens up in the centre to reveal a pull out section containing the movies. It has loads of great artwork from the movies and folds open to reveal the movie discs. This is a must have for Marvel and comic book fans of all ages and i would most definately reccomend this to a friend. The discs come with all kinds of bonus material including deleted scenes and the Marvel One Shot shorts that contain extra content to add to the ever expanding universe. The Marvel movies are some of the worlds most popular and alot of work has gone into making them. Iron Man is a great movie and is where all the other marvel movies stem from so enjoy him and his avenger friends in their single outings before seeing them team up as the Avengers Assemble together to save the world. If you are starting to watch the Marvel movies for the first time then this is the perfect set for you.

29.07.2015 06:15

Advantages

• Wireless
      • "Feels Great"
      • "Lots of Buttons"
      • "Good Speed"
      • "Hot Keys"

Disadvantages

• Cost
      • "No Charging"
      • "Battery Required"

Expensive but great quality costs

Tired of your tired boring basic old mouse? hate being held down by the wired cord? wish your mouse had more buttons to press? then this is the mouse for you. This mouse looks really futuristic and spacey which is one of its main draws. The software needed for the hot keys is simple enough to download and install and use. I use the hot keys on the roll bar section to store email addresses to save myself having to type them in everytime i need them. As the mouse is wireless it means you can use in further away from the computer and is great with a large mouse mat. The mouse version i have is white and is really shiny but it is available in a few other colors. I would reccomend this to a friend if they wanted a good quality mouse that lasts for longer than a standard mouse. The usb connector is very small and barely noticable once plugged into the usb port. The mouse itself runs on one AA battery and it lasts around a month so its not too expensive when it comes to buying more batteries when yours runs out. It is great for gaming especially being wireless and faster than your average mouse with more precision. The worst thing about this mouse is the cost its very pricey but you do get a really good product for the money. It is the iPhone of the mouse world and is very cool to own and use.

• Panasonic TX-P42VT20B / Plasma TV / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      29.07.2015 02:10

Advantages

• "good brightness"
      • "great color "
      • "great sound quality "

Disadvantages

Its an awesome HD tv

This high defenition Television is so awesome its a Plasma its a 42 inch and its 3 demesion its totally a all in one...Im so happy to own this Televison I enjoy the high defenition and you know what they say,"once you go HD you wont go back"...Since the moment that I bought the tv and took it.The screen picture remains strong from any angle its in I am totally satisfied with it... I have had many comliments on this television since i bought it .I have a lot of family that comes over for on the weekends and after all the complimenting on it they all want to come and watch the football games at my house..I havnt had any problems with Television at all the controler is very easy to work with and the batterys it takes are easy to replace.The remote control feels good in the hands but its laid out in pieces wich is ok but it could of been better to have a differnt style.For it being a 42 inch televison and 3D it might be better to sit closer to it in my opinion to get the full 3D view...Other than that i say its a pretty cool tv ide totally recommend it to anyone whos in the market for a television.The TV setup is pretty easy to work with not too complicated so you wont have a hard time with that.Also The Panasonics reporting system only appears to support a single USB storage brand

29.07.2015 01:38

Advantages

• "good sound"

Disadvantages

• "energy drains out quick "

Its a goood radio and make a good birthday present

It came well packaged i was completely happy with the way it was protected to make sure it wouldnt break.I got this as a girft not too long ago and its awesome for me i like showering while playing this electronic.The radio is very easy to work with and figure out the way it functions quickly...ITs fantastic and cool to have it makes a great birthday gift,Chrismas gift,even thanksgiving girft ect.I like the real good sound waulity that this radio came with i can hear my music loud and clearly its just so awesome.I use it so much it has made life easier and more fun...When i listen to rock the radio can defenitley make it happend.I listen to counrty ,rap,r&b and whatever I put it can really play it all...The bass quality is awesome i love it sound like it has a mini amplifier.This radio is water proof so thats a plus...The lights work so awesome i dont even need to have the bathroom lights on anymore this is all i need just another way to save home energy...My kids love it I play them their favorite music and they really enjoy its n have fun with it I am happy i decided to buy it...The only thing is that the lights make the energy spill out quick but other than that its pretty cool...Its at an affordable price so i cant complain about that ...Im planning to buy another one soon since i have three restrooms and everyone here loves it... i recommend its for you

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      29.07.2015 01:28

Advantages

Disadvantages

Would recommend them to anyone.

This is my sixth Pc Specialist computer and each one has performed flawlessly.Need I say more.

• Samsung Galaxy Young / Mobile Phone / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      29.07.2015 01:19

Advantages

• "easy to carry "

Disadvantages

• "none "

its a pretty awesome smart phone good quality

The samsung galaxy young is an awesome phone its pretty cool to just look at it.I got this phone as a birthday gift not too long ago and i have to say its pretty fun to use ....As far as the battery it is good it can last me for a couple days maybe three depending on how much I use it.Everytime i answer a call on this phone im like "hey wasssup hello sit yo pretty pretty right up on the floor man i swear i love it when she works the pole" lol ....I get to download so many apps on this phone from music to school and banking apps...its very convenient to own I have gotten many compliments on it .... Its very easy to carry around and its fits perfectly in my jean pockets so im pretty satisfied..The color and brightness are good on this phone it gives you the option to to adjust it so whenever I need extra brighness i just bring it up a bit and it makes life much easier....The souns on this phone is fantastic i love it its so clear and its loud for its size i defenitlry am satisfied with the sound quality of the samsung young....When i listen to music on the Samsung Young I defenitly hear the sound qulity at its best its so clear and the bass is top notch.Of course it comes with its charger and car charger and USB connection so im pretty happy with that i highy recommend it for everyone....

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown