• Weleda Calendula Nappy Cream / Weleda / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.04.2015 22:02

Advantages

• "Smells nice"
      • "Works well"

Disadvantages

• Expensive

A reliable nappy cream

I never appreciated just how many potions and concoctions are available for infants and toddlers until I became a parent myself. This is when I discovered that, quite frankly, there are practically limitless solutions for any parenting issue one might encounter.

I learned about this product, the Weleda baby calendula nappy change cream, from my sister. She in turn had heard great things about it from some of her co-workers, and as a pharmacy technician in a large community chemist shop, she usually has her ear to the ground when it comes to finding useful products.

This is a dense cream that contains lanolin and zinc oxide. Both these constituents have a long track record of providing a barrier against moisture found in wet and dirty nappies. The company has added some other ingredients in the hope of providing an additional, moisturising function. These are organic almond oil and extracts of both calendula and chamomile.

In my opinion this nappy cream works as well as can be expected. The fact is that when it comes to nappy creams, I simply want something that works quickly and wells. This nappy cream does indeed do this.

The cream has a pleasant, light and gentle smell, somewhat similar to that of flowers. There is no noticeable smell of zinc nor of lanolin.

It should be noted that this product is not suitable for strict vegetarians; lanolin is from the wool of sheep.

At approximately £7 it is however a little expensive in my opinion.

Recommended.

28.04.2015 20:46

Advantages

• " great lather "
      • Creamy

Disadvantages

• "None "

Creamy and lovely

Boots used to do a really lovely delicately scented hand wash called coconut and almond. There were a few other things in the same range when I used to buy this particular liquid soap and I also bought the hand cream, I remember, at the same time. I have not been able to find it for a while though, sadly, so I do not know if it is out of stock now or if they have just stopped making it.

I used to pay juts under £1.50 for this lovely liquid soap and the packaging was really delightful to look at. It looked really nice in its delicate and pastel shades in my downstairs loo. The bottle was quite a hefty size, too, at 300ml and as we never used ot have to use a great deal of this liquid soap to get a great lather, one bottle would last us for ages.

The main thing I used ot love about this hand wash (apart from the quality and price, of course) was the fact tat it had such a beautiful smell and it would linger on the skin for ages after the soap had been rinsed off.

It was such a gentle soap and suitable for all skin types and for this reason it was suitable for the entire family to use. It lathered well, moisturised my skin and never left any sticky residue or made my skin aggravated or raw. I have to be really careful what types of creams and potions I use on my skin but this one was always lovely and gentle and mild.

I wish I was able to find it now but possibly I might have to go to a larger Boots store to find it.

Very much recommended, if you can still get it.

• The Range / DIY Store / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      28.04.2015 20:14

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Customer Service is appalling"

Do not buy online from them

Ordered and eventually received 5 door wardrobe on 2nd February - paid a professional to build it on 7th February. Informed Customer Service door damaged - sent photo and also gave part number. Ringing every week get a different answer each time, was even told that the supplier was not aware then told will be with me week after easter. Rang yesterday was told will be here next week - we shall see but very mush doubt it. Wrote to Head Office no response would e-mail Chris Dawson but cannot get correct email for him but not even sure that would help. Have previously purchased on line with no problems. Not sure what has happened to their Customer Services...

28.04.2015 18:16

Advantages

Disadvantages

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner

The John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner is available for GBP 5.89.

The conditioner is described as follows. "For lighter blondes, this conditioner brightens the full spectrum of blonde tones. This enhancing formula, with sunflower and white tea, smoothes hair and mends porous areas to restore healthy texture. Reveals a full spectrum of blonde tones and highlights."

The conditioner I somehow reminds me of trips to the hairdresser, as the conditioner has an unpleasant scent, that reminds of bleaching and the scent is chemically, at least I feel that way. The cpnditioner but can be used relatively well, despite the unpleasant scent, massaged into the hair. I always leave the conditioner in principle up to 5 minutes to take effect, depending on your mood, according to instructions, I consider myself as rather less. When you have to wash, rinse thoroughly here, with fast, fast is nothing done here. So, here the shower head must pull their weight. My hair looked a little brighter, but maybe I have imagined that, by frequent straightening with flat iron, but it may well be true that the shampoo has really restored some of the color. Regarding the moisture will donate the conditioner. Well, as I said, I see here no large differences from other conditoners. My hair was neither extremely soft yet brittle than when using other conditioners.

I cannot recommend the John Frieda Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating Enhancing Conditioner, as the conditioner does not brighten the hair. The conditioner cares for the hair and leaves the hair feel soft.

• Nikon D5200 / Digital Camera / 2 Readings / 2 Ratings
      28.04.2015 18:15

Advantages

• "Articulated rear screen"
      • "HDR mode"
      • "Good HD Video"
      • "Plenty of 3rd party lenses available"
      • "Fairly light and compact"
      • "High resolution"

Disadvantages

• "No Wi-Fi (D5300 does though)"
      • "Anti aliasing filter might deter enthusiasts"

Great compromise between price and features. Plenty of 3rd party lenses to choose from too.

This is an 'advanced beginners' DSLR which sits between the entry-level D3200 and D7100, which is more suited to the serious enthusiast. It is externally virtually identical to its predecessor, the D5100, with external changes limited to a dedicated drive mode button on the D5200's top plate, stereo microphone grills on top of the penta-mirror and a slightly redesigned rear multi-selector. More significant changes are found inside, many of which are taken from higher end Nikon DSLR's, including a 39-point AF system with 9 cross type sensors and a 2016 pixel RGB colour sensitive metering system both found on the D7000. The resolution is an impressive 24MP and ISO range is up to 25600. It will also shoot at 5FPS. The camera uses an anti-aliasing filter which, depending on your point of view, is either an advantage or disadvantage, and actually does not make a great deal of difference. A useful feature, missing from the D3200, is a High Dynamic Range option, which allows taking 2 frames in high contrast lighting conditions and combining them for regular exposure across the frame. Video is excellent at full HD 1920 x 1080 movies at either 60i(NTSC) or 50i(PAL). More conventional 30p, 25p and 24p modes are also available. In manual mode you have the option to take limited control of both shutter speed and ISO, but not aperture. A stereo sound meter lets you adjust the level of either the built-in or external microphone. The D5200 has an upgraded processor compared to its predecessor. Nikon says its EXPEED 3-branded processor offers higher speed, better colour reproduction and improved noise reduction. The D5200 also has an updated, less cluttered design for the on-screen UI that shows information in a more logical layout. This is welcome on a small camera with relatively few external controls since much of the user interaction is necessarily via the rear screen. Remember this camera does not have an internal focus motor and therefore will require lenses with a built in motor. This is not a major problem as all major manufacturers make suitable lenses, but remember your old manual Nikon lenses may not focus automatically. The lens mount is standard Nikon F so many old lenses can be used with the proviso just mentioned. Overall this is a great camera and should satisfy all but the most dedicated amateur enthusiast for a while to come. It is relatively small and light so great for travel photography.

• Bosch Ciso / Trimmer / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      28.04.2015 18:09

Advantages

• "great for domestic gardeners"

Disadvantages

• "battery time"

Quite good for domestic gardening

Very good device but not up to task when used in a commercial vineyard. Bit Heavy to hold. Battery life compromises time available to use which is in minutes not hours. It's great for domestic gardeners but cannot compete with conventional secatuers for speed and efficiency.

• Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub / Lip Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      28.04.2015 18:08

Advantages

Disadvantages

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

The Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub is available for GBP 5.50.

The lip scrub is described as follows. "Prep your lips with a buff and polish at the start of your make-up routine to ensure your lipstick glides on and stays put. Just apply with a clean finger, and let the exfoliating caster sugar and softening jojoba oil scrub away dead skin and infuse moisture to rejuvenate your smile. Bubblegum lip scrub won’t leave any greasy residue; just a sweet candy taste that you’ll enjoy licking off. Lip-smackingly good."

The ingredients are Caster Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil, Alpha Isomethyl Ionone, Flavour, Colour 45410 and Colour 45380.

The application is easy. It takes some peeling with the finger from the pan and rub therewith about the delicate lip skin. Then you should use a lip balm. At first I thought that the oil contained will be enough for the care of the lips, but with every application scream lips almost more after subsequent treatment with a lip balm and dry up noticeably. The peeling one should never use too often. I have my peeling used together with my two work colleagues. I was conscious that this is something unhygienic, but given the high price I wanted to make sure that I aufbrauche the whole peeling. In addition, care should be taken in any application on his clothes. The sugar crystals easily fall down and spread on clothing. They also left there unsightly grease stains. With the effect and the care I am not very satisfied. The taste of cotton candy but we found all great and have applied the peel, therefore, again and again. Sometimes we did it dispense with the application as care product and allow it to dissolve the sugar equal to the tongue. The oil but something bothers.

• Einhell BG-MT 3336 / Cultivator / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      28.04.2015 17:53

Advantages

• "solid construction"

Disadvantages

• "unclear instructions for assembling"
      • "bit heavy "

Quite decent cultivator

This cultivator is bit heavy and but it really does a good job.
      You could receive it with only foreign instructions, but that shouldn't be an issue as the English manual can be downloaded.
      Starts easily after a few pulls, and engine runs smoothly with enough power to dig through all types of soil. Take a light hammer with you to knock out any stones which may jam the tynes.
      Overall a great workhorse on which many other allotment holders with their expensive toys can feel only enviness.

28.04.2015 17:51

Advantages

• "Thick and creamy"

Disadvantages

• "Leaves a residue"

Nice but not fantastic

I began using this conditioner on the advice of my hairdresser who recommended it as a reasonably priced but effective product for my hair. I have dry, curly hair which I straighten a couple of times per week. This causes my hair to become even dryer and I wanted to try and give it some protection.

The conditioner comes in a 300ml bottle which is cream with a purple flip top cap. The front of the bottle clearly states that it contains Jojoba. I
      have used many jojoba products before and have found them to be very effective so I was keen to give this one a try.

The conditioner has a very thick consistency and is creamy white in appearance. Only a small amount is required to cover the whole head so my first bottle has lasted me quite a while. The fragrance is pleasant but
      subtle and doesn’t linger on the hair after washing.

The main comment I have on this conditioner is that it really binds to the hair. Washing it out takes quite a bit of time and even then it tends to leave a residue on my hair. On the one hand this gives me confidence that it is providing a protective layer against heat styling but on the other hand it makes my hair feeling a bit weighed down and limp. I am using this
      conditioner with the Aussie Mega shampoo as I felt that using the take the heat shampoo and conditioner would be too heavy on my hair. So far, my hair has been dealing well with the constant straightening using this conditioner but I am not sure whether this is due to the conditioner or the other leave in products I use after washing.

28.04.2015 17:28

Advantages

• "Recipes included "
      • "Great insight into Mary Berry's life"

Disadvantages

A very interesting and insightful book

I became a fan of Mary Berry when I saw her on The Great British Bake Off. Of course I had known of her before then and had seen her on many cookery programmes, but I found her to be a great personality on The Bake Off and decided to read her autobiography.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading about Mary's life, her school life, her illness, her family life and then an insight into her husband and family which I found very interesting. Mary writes in a way where I felt she was talking to me and has no airs and graces about her accomplishments and achievements.

Throughout the book there are recipes which are a great bonus to this autobiography and the photographs of her and her family are lovely.

The book shows Mary to be a well grounded person who has gone through great sadness along with all the good things that have happened to her. She has a wonderful, caring personality and it comes through in the way she writes her book.

I would think that people who are not great fans of baking and Mary Berry in general would still like to read this book because it is a well written autobiography and very interesting. Mary has a sense of humour and doesn't take herself too seriously and appreciates her friends and family. This is a very good read and I would recommend it to anyone who likes autobiographies and especially to those who love Mary Berry and her great baking skills.

28.04.2015 16:52

Advantages

Disadvantages

It's that time of year...

The Braun range of Silk-épil epilators are less painful then any of the other half dozen epilator brands I've tried over the years, because the epilators have extra-wide heads on them in comparison to models by other brands; as the wide head covers a larger area, I don't have to keep running the epilator over and over the same area of skin, which makes it faster then most other epilators to use. However; the main selling point of Silk-épil is that you can use it in the bath or shower, as well as using it on dry skin. Being in warm water means that you'll be less tense during use, which equals less discomfort. You'll only feel a slight sensation; it's like pinging an elastic band against your skin.

Silk-épil also hurts less when used on dry skin because the epilator has massaging attachment, to further relax your nerves and muscles. In fact, it's so much gentler then other epilators that it's also suitable for underarms, the bikini line and the face [although if you're nervous about using it on more sensitive areas, like these, you can remove the epilating head and attach the included shaver head]. Another simple yet effective feature is the built in light near the head of the epilator, that's help you see any hair you've missed.

The hairs begin to grow back after nearly a fortnight with me, but I do have very fast growing hair, so the results can last up to six weeks on other people. They are so fine when they do grow back; if you're in a rush for work etc you could just wear skin tone tights. No-one will be able to tell you're having an `off' day! When the hairs regrow it'll be at different speeds, so it's really just a case of touching up now and then. As its just a few hairs at a time, it doesn't hurt at all. I find epilating a lot preferable to waxing; you don't need to wait a few weeks for the hair to grow long enough for the wax to be able to pick it up and, besides, I think that this hurts less. Plus; You won't cut yourself, like with razors. Isn't that annoying? Having to shave every other day, the nicking your leg so you have to cover up anyway? Also; consider how much you spend on waxing, razors and shaving foam over time - this epilator pays for itself hundreds of times, over the years.

Finally; While the Braun Silk-épil isn't the cheapest epilator available, the included features are very useful and the gimmicks really do make the hair removal process less painful. This model is quick to charge [about 30 minutes for 40 minutes worth of battery power], and as I've had a Braun Silk-épil before (I dropped it onto a tiled floor), I can vouch for how well the battery lasts over time.

• Channel U / TV Channel / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      28.04.2015 16:45

Advantages

• 831votes)
      • "Imdb.com – 8.1/10.0 (249"
      • "I Oscar"
      • "Amazon – £9.99 DVD (Blue Ray £12.99)"
      • "Run Time – 114 minutes (PG 13)"
      • "Star – Benedict Cumberbatch"

Disadvantages

• "The treatment of this guy"

The Imitation Game - a film on Channel U

So ‘The Imitation Game’, the Oscar winning biopic of the heroic war efforts of the enigmatic and extremely impressive Alan Turing, a posthumous national icon who was cruelly punished by a vindictive establishment for being gay soon after the war, even though his achievements were the single most important efforts on winning the war, so said Winston Churchill. This was the same judiciary that new of his then ‘still’ secret achievements when they prosecuted him, and no doubt some of those judges and politicians also gay and ‘active’. During the middle part of the last century it’s estimated that around 50,000 men were jailed for being practicing homosexuals in the United Kingdom. Turing chose option two of physical castration to avoid the two year jail term, which would have seriously curtailed his continuing work on first generation computing. So embarrassing where these prosecutions only recently was Turing given a Royal Pardon, believed to have been left so late so to avoid legal claims against the same establishment from any remaining living gay men from that period.

Turing, of course, killed himself after suffering a tumultuous mix of genius, conflict with his homosexuality, depression, possible autism and the effects of the chemical castration. He died aged just 41. It’s an absolute disgrace, so much so that Cumberbatch led the campaign to get all gay men pardoned for similar ‘crimes’. Imagine what he could have become if he had lived a fruitful life? His code breaking machine was never perfected although it generated a whole field of research into what became known as "Turing Machines". Today we call them "computers".
      In real life Turing had a lot of help in developing his legendary code breaking gadget and based on the earlier Polish ‘Bombas machines’. In 1932, a group of cryptologists from the Polish Cipher Bureau discovered three ways of deciphering earlier pre war Enigma readings. Turing’s machine was just a super powerful version of tackling more calculations and his genius was his method to actually crack the enigma machine code by putting the right data in. The original Enigma machine was a Dutch invention for encrypting serious commercial correspondence, also pre-war. This film exploits a lot of dramatic license to keep it a film.

Benedict Cumberbatch was Oscar nominated and puts in a fabulous performance here, an actor with code breaking providence, of course. He is actually related to Turing, if you go back to the 18th century, one reason of many why his performance is so emotional and connected. There were no end to Turing’s talent and a world class distance runner with a personal marathon time of 2:46:03, achieved in 1946, two minutes shy of the then world record.

===Plot===

We open with a befuddled Turing (BC) suffering a break in at his house but where nothing is stolen and the police being insulted by the world famous mathematician for their line of questioning. Superintendent Smith (Steven Waddington) takes offence from the obnoxious man and decides to investigate what the break in was really about. He fears he could have secrets and be a Russian spy or something. But his secret is far more damaging than that.

We then flashback to the war and Turing’s equally obnoxious arrival at Bletchley Park where Commander Denniston (Charles Dance) explains what is required of the mathematicians services there. Needless to say the meeting doesn’t go well but on board anyway as Turing meets his fellow geniuses that will attempt to crack the Enigma Machine, the typewriter like device the Germans use to transmit coded messages all through the war.

Hugh Alexander (Matthew Goode) is head of the unit and also unable to deal with Turing’s arrogance, Alan deciding to work on his own as the rest of the team manually crunch numbers. Turing believes a machine is the key to this and sets about building one, based on the Polish Bombas devices. But every night at midnight the Germans reset the Enigma and so the team has to start all over again trying to figure out the key. It’s a frustrating business and weeks turn to months and no progress is made, part from more dials added to Turing’s machine.

Turing decides to go to the top and get more money, none other than Churchill, Turing now head of the group and looking for more team members. He decides to place a crossword puzzle/test in The Telegraph to help find them. Anyone who can finish it is invited to Bletchley and anyone who can crack the next code breaking test is the on the team, pretty Joan Clarke (Keira Knightley) the only woman in the room, and achieving exactly that. But time is against them as Denniston gets increasingly irritated by this machine and Turing not breaking any codes as the body count rises in The Atlantic.

===Results===

It’s as good as they say folks and engaging and an extremely rewarding movie I recommend everyone to see. Norwegian director Morten Tyldum (Headhunters) has done a great job on a budget of just $14 million and rewarded well with $219 back to date. Yes, writer debutante Graham Moore has taken a few liberties to make it more dramatic with his Oscar winning screenplay and raised the ire of many, none more so than suggesting a romantic connection with Keira Knightley’s character. In real life Joan was plain and feisty and just another encryptor and very much a relationship of convenience that the writer and director presumably developed wanting to avoid the Brokeback Mountain effect of two square jawed men locking tongues on screen. That was the main reason I didn’t watch Brokeback Mountain. It’s just too much for men. Joan never took part in the crossword thing and was volunteered by her Cambridge tutor although she was downgrade to the women’s hut. Turing was far from the monster he was made out and very sociable and decent towards his piers. In fact Joan was the more awkward of the two by all-accounts.

There are plenty of metaphors on show here; another genetic code not of Turing’s control to be deciphered around his sexuality. It’s ironic that his pioneering computer work could lead to DNA tweaking where the so-called ‘gay gene’ could eventually be deleted. The complex conflict around his sexuality and code breaking is blended well here by the writer & director as the film becomes about deciphering emotional signals as well as binary ones, part of all of our lives. It was simple human instinct and routine that led to the Enigma Code being broken. Indeed the Imitation Game is the name of a paper Turing submitted just after the war on how our decision making and logic differs from machines. The machine will relentlessly grind out possibilities until it achieves its instruction where as humans have to decide thousands of things a thousand times a day on emotion and logic there and then. We make mistakes. Machines don’t.
      It’s a superb performance by Cumberbatch and made even better against the two-dimensional token posh totty that Keira Knightley always seems to surrender to. He is on top form here and emotionally becomes his character halfway into the movie, which shows on screen. There has always been rumblings that the actor is homosexual and a cool enough guy not to worry about those jibes. It didn’t help that he played Sherlock so camp. But he recently got married so maybe that’s a no. Although saying that Turing nearly got married to a girl in the film. In fact he was confident enough around his own sexuality to officiate the wedding of two gay friends in Ibiza. The jury is out on that one but could explain why his performance is so powerful here around the outrageous continuing persecution of gay men and the secrets they have to keep, especially when you are a famous and notable man with a career to protect.

Although the narrative is a little contrived to weave in his homosexual secret and the eventual Eureka moment when his team crack the code its still works well. Just as he is trying to crack the Nazis secrets so to win the war for his country the cops are trying to crack his secrets to win the countries malicious war of hate on those who are different. Its genuinely emotional stuff and the most rooted for gay man in a movie since Tom Cruise in Top Gun. Hey, I’m joking! Or am I? This is a must see British movie and you should be proud of Mr Turing, a secret kept to long from his nation.

28.04.2015 16:42

Advantages

Disadvantages

Good epilator, but the gimmick is useless...

I'll start by being honest; epilators aren't meant to be pain free, but you will become tolerant to it, and will hardly notice it after a few uses.

The biggest points in this epilator's favour is the speed, ease of use, and how well it holds it charge [over an hour]. The tweezers will pick up shorter hairs, no matter which direction they're laying in, and I'm left-handed and had no problem gripping & operating this.

The skin tautening attachment thingie is a total gimmick, and doesn't really affect the hair removal process for me. However the epilator can be used in the bath or shower, and warm water = you're more relaxed. This will lessen the discomfort of the epilation process; it's like pinging an elastic band against your skin.

As well as the epilators, caps, and razor head you also get a fantastic pair of tweezers. Tweezers are just tweezers aren't they? Nope. These tweezers have a light in between the prongs to help you see the finer hairs. You can use the tweezers anywhere.

_

The hairs begin to grow back after nearly a fortnight with me, but I do have very fast growing hair, so the results can last up to six weeks on other people. They are so fine when they do grow back; if you're in a rush for work you could just wear skin tone tights. No-one will be able to tell you're having an `off' day! When the hairs regrow it'll be at different speeds, so it's really just a case of touching up now and then. As its just a few hairs at a time, it doesn't hurt at all.

I find epilating a lot preferable to waxing; you don't need to wait a few weeks for the hair to grow long enough for the wax to be able to pick it up & besides, I think that this hurts less. Plus; You won't cut yourself, like with razors. Isn't that annoying? Having to shave every other day, then nicking your leg so you have to cover up anyway?

28.04.2015 16:25

Advantages

• "Defines and lengthens lashes"
      • Inexpensive

Disadvantages

An Amazingly Cheap But Great Quality Mascara!

I have recently been trying a few items from the Boots Natural Collection make-up section as I noticed that every single item in the range costs only £1.99! That's ridiculously cheap for a make-up item. I regularly use the brand's pressed powder and have recently discovered their amazing blushers. This latest purchase was also inspired by the fact that I was told it is necessary to change your mascara every three months to avoid getting any eye infections.

The brand have several mascaras to choose from but they all have the same outer packaging and colour scheme so be sure to check the label on the end of each mascara for both colour and variety before purchase. They have mascaras in shades of black and brown too. I purchased this 'Lash Length' variety because I prefer my lashes to look long and defined rather than thick and clumpy.

The mascara comes in an 8ml sized tube. There is a little bit of information printed on the side of the tube. The brand state that the mascara is "fragrance free" and that it has been "dermatologically tested" to ensure it's safe. The brand also state this mascara "defines and extends" lashes.

The wand has a brush which is shaped a bit like a corn head. It basically is thicker at the bottom and then tapers out to a thin end! The bristles are arranged in a spiral shape. The mascara loads onto the brush well and sits in the bristles quite thickly.

When I apply to my lashes the mascara is transferred easily and quickly. It does exactly what it says and doesn't cause lashes to be thick but paints them with colour right to the tips and makes them look longer and more defined.

The mascara doesn't crumble off or dry out. It also doesn't seem to run when in the rain so I'm very happy with my purchase. It is perfect for everyday use and it performs excellently for the price. I would definitely purchase this product again and I would recommend it to ladies who want a good quality lash lengthening mascara that is inexpensive.

28.04.2015 16:19

Advantages

• "elegant smell"

Disadvantages

Estee Lauder Intuition is a unique smell!

Even such a simple description of this feeling still has something in common with not new but very popular fragrance perfumed water for the body from Estee Lauder "Intuition".
      If some kind of perfume I have had no luck, so I initially chose the flavor in a big bottle, and then he liked me less and I switched to a smaller volume. Then these spirits all the way around. From the small bottle I obtained to big and were very satisfied.
      The bottle for this perfume is made in the form of sea stone, I like to hold it in your hand, the back side is concave inside the droplet looks very stylish. However, the content is much more important than form.
      If you sniff the bottle, the smell will seem very edgy. It seems to me there is some kind of Oriental spicy theme. But let's not forget that this is eau de Parfum. On the body, the fragrance will also be very noticeable, but after a half hour it becomes quite soft and nice. He is not revealed as some special way, and does not have a trail of expensive perfume. The odor on the body as "scattered", is softened. Erode his spirit the sharp part, and what remains, creates around the body soft and warm aroma of fresh heat.
      Though the smell is quite light and unobtrusive, he is very persistent, and if the morning splash on the wrist, sniffing this wrist in the evening, you will still feel the smell of Intuition.
      It's the smell in my opinion is universal, it can be used almost anytime, morning and afternoon. For evening fragrance should upgrade or use something a little stronger, but since I am not a fan of strong and sharp flavors, water Estee Lauder Intuition has found its rightful place in my house.
      The main ingredient of the fragrance is bergamot, orange and Mandarin warm freshness which will help to create a good mood for the whole day!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown