• Sort by:
    • Benefit Benetint / Make Up / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      07.07.2015 02:11
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

Disadvantages

A lovely, glowing rosey tint to suit all skin tones!

Benetint is one of Benefit's most iconic and best selling products. It's a rose-tinted lip and cheek stain. I've been using Benetint for several years now and really love the natural, healthy looking glow it gives me.

A big advantage of Benetint is that you can have a little sheer flush of colour or you can build it up to be more dramatic, depending on the look you're going for. If I am going for a really natural understated look, I will apply a little before my foundation and the Benetint just peeks through enough to give a really natural and subtle glow.

Although Benetint is designed to be a multipurpose product to be used on both the cheeks and the lips, personally I don't really choose to wear it on my lips. I have tried it a few times but it dried my lips out a little and I don't find the colour to suit my lips as much either. It works really well on me as a blush and I'm happy to just use it in this way and use a separate lipstick/lip balm.

The scent of the product is a really subtle and feminine rose scent, which I adore. It just adds a bit of something extra special to the product and makes it feel really luxurious and expensive.

Benetint is definitely on the pricier side and retails at about £25, but I do think it is worth this amount. A bottle, although it may look small, actually lasts me for around a year (even with daily usage).

There are several 'dupes' of Benetint and I have tried a fair few. None of them have lived up to the real thing, but the best of the ones I've tried is The Body Shop lip & cheek stain which is a good, much less expensive alternative (£10).

If you're on the fence about purchasing, I would definitely recommend you to try it out. It's a really lovely and luxurious blush and I think it could work well on all skin tones.

Comments

Login or register to add comments
    • More +
      07.07.2015 00:53
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Enough modes for every occassion"
      • "Bargain price"
      • "Sparkling clean dishes!"
      • "Quiet and energy efficient"
      • "Easy and simple to use"
      • "Slim space saving design"

Disadvantages

• "Some washing programs are quite long"
      • "No digital display/ timer"

Every kitchen needs one of these unsung heroes! A real astonishing BARGAIN!

The Indesit IDS105 slimline dishwasher will most likely catch your eye if you are on a budget and have a small kitchen. However it will most likely be more than you bargained for!

There is nothing truly bad to say about the Indesit 105 dishwasher. This slimline dishwasher was a replacement for our old Indesit that packed up after giving us almost 10 years of hassle and trouble free service.

The IDS105 is quite a small machine with dimensions 85.0 x 45 x 60 and hence will fit into small spaces..BUT... dont let its size fool you! As they say "big things come in small packages" and this is true for this dishwasher. It holds an impressive ten place settings rather than the usual nine for a slimline machine and washes as efficiently as a full-sized Indesit dishwasher

It's eco credentials are nothin to sniff about. It is rated 'A' for its energy efficiency, i.e both washing and drying performance. This dishwasher uses 1.02 Kwh per cycle and 10 litres of water per cycle. It runs at a quiet 53 dB too.

It also features a LED light display with salt level indicator and rinse aid indicator. The controls on the front state where the cycle is up to for example rinse or end. This dishwasher has an anti–flood device which detects leaks, turning the water supply off and in turn preventing your kitchen turning into a giant ocean. :)

Also there are 5 simple programmes to use which have their own temperature setting. The two I use are:

1) ECO - to save water and electricity but takes quite a long time. The Drying on this setting is unbelievable.
      2) RAPID - 35 minute wash cycle.
      Time4you is another setting I use occassionally which mixes the above two settings.

In conclusion, if anyone is on the look for a dishwasher, especially a slimline dishwasher, I wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend this amazing machine. It's a HUGE bargain in such a slim package :)

Comments

• Boots Stores / Highstreet Shopping / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:52
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "Advantage card"
      • "Good offers"
      • "Fragrance testers readily available"
      • "Wide range of health products"
      • "Personal service when choosing cosmetics"
      • "Lots of choice in cosmetics and fragrance"

Disadvantages

• "Things can be out of stock for ages"
      • "Bit hit and miss with treatment by staff"

Great familiar shop for cosmetics, fragrances and health products etc

I have been visiting the Boots stores for many years and it is usually my first point of call when needing new cosmetics or to try out the latest fragrance. There is something nice about entering the store and smelling the expensive perfumes which pervade the entire fragrance and cosmetic sections.

I recently went along with my sister who wanted to spend her Birthday gift money on new make up and had her face made up by a lovely assistant who did all she could to help choose the right products. She was a friendly sales assistant and my sister was happy with her purchases due to the fact that the assistant had spent a long time with her and valued her as a customer.

Whilst in the store I purchased a couple of items, I'm always tempted when ever I pay a visit to Boots and at Christmas time I love looking at the great gifts and hoping someone will buy me something from the wonderful range on offer.

The staff in my local Boots are a mixed bunch. Some are so friendly and have great customer care skills where others look so bored and distracted as if they don't actually want to serve any customers. I have learned to stay clear of the miserable ones!

I like the Advantage card and enjoy collecting points, you get four points for every pound spent so it soon adds up to an amount that can be used to pay for products.

I have only once used the online service where I purchased a gift for someone and had it delivered on click and collect to my local small Boots. Everything went smoothly and within two days I was able to go and collect the item that had not been in stock in store. I will use this service again especially at Christmas time when Boots seems to get very busy in store.

A good familiar name on the high street that never fails to disappoint with its wonderful stock of quality fragrances and cosmetics amongst other things.

Comments

• Diesel Men's Chronograph DZ4226 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:38

Advantages

Disadvantages

very bold and unique for a bold and unique man

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of black and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's Chronograph 40 mm DZ4276 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:37

Advantages

Disadvantages

love it

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of brown and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's Watch DZ1522 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:36

Advantages

Disadvantages

unique watch

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of white and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's DZ1523 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:36

Advantages

Disadvantages

very bold

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of black and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's Watch DZ1527 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:35

Advantages

Disadvantages

classic watch for a classy man

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of blue and brown they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's DZ1514 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:34

Advantages

Disadvantages

lovely watch

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of silver and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's DZ1513 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:32

Advantages

Disadvantages

lovely watch

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of brown and black they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Diesel Men's Watch 44 mm DZ1561 / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:31

Advantages

Disadvantages

a classic watch

Comments

• More +
      07.07.2015 00:27

Advantages

• classy

Disadvantages

classy and fabulous

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of silver and gold they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• Citizen Eco Drive Men's BT0001-12E / Watch / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      More +
      07.07.2015 00:22

Advantages

• bold

Disadvantages

very bold

Comments

• More +
      07.07.2015 00:21
      Very helpful
      (Rating)

Advantages

• "classic "
      • "unique "

Disadvantages

very classic and smart

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of dark brown and white they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

• More +
      07.07.2015 00:19

Advantages

• "stylish "

Disadvantages

very unique

i recently bought my fiance this watch for his birthday and i cant believe how much difference a simple watch makes to someones appearance! its stylish and practical at the same time with its secure straps, it tells the time really well and it hasn't broke or stopped yet like most watches do after a short amount of time. i really like the combination of black and white they really complement each other and go well with almost any outfit. its not a watch that you would have to take of because it looks like too much with an outfit it looks just right. lots of people have given my fiance complements when wearing it which is really amazing, the watch looks bold when you want it to but then at times it looks like a little accessory which i like about jewelry. when ordering the watch there was just a few easy steps to purchase it there wasn't loads of hassle like having to answer loads of questions when creating an account it was just my name, address and card details. the watch came within about 2 days which i thought as absolutely amazing considering whenever i order things online something always goes wrong either regarding delivery or payment which annoys me lots but i ordered the watch stress free. i would recommend this watch to anyone who wants a watch but also wants a wrist accessory and wants something that will go with most outfits and that's very efficient.

Comments

1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 67348
  • Sort by:
    1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38181

* Prices may differ from that shown