04.09.2015 21:20

Advantages

• "Lots of lather"
      • "Lovely citrus smell"

Zingy shower gel

I bought this Original Tea Tree and Lemon shower gel from my local poundstore which is a good price as this is half price. I find that I only need to squeeze about a ten pence piece size out onto my sponge and this is enough for my whole body. I will rub it into the sponge for a few seconds and it does lather up very quickly and produces a lot of bubbly lather. Unlike some other shower gels the bubbles seem to increase as I am washing rather than disappearing.

The smell of this shower gel is delicious. The smell of zesty lemon is really apparent and I find that I can smell it on my skin for hours after using it and my skin does feel soft and hydrated. They also do shower gels in other fragrances including orange and lemon and they are all suitable for men and women.

I do suffer from dry skin on my legs and often find myself scratching when I am sitting watching television, but I don't do this if I have had a shower when I get home from work and use this shower gel as it does leave my skin feeling very moisturised and hydrated. I do feel that I am looking after my skin by using this product as I am not using any chemicals or unnatural ingredients.

I recommend this shower gel as it is rich and creamy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling lovely for a long time after using it, but it is a natural smell rather than a perfume smell which I love. It is ideal to use every day as it is kind to your skin and I am happy to recommend it and to continue to use it.

• Apple iPhone 6 64 GB / Smartphone / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      04.09.2015 20:49

Advantages

• "Apple pay"
      • "The App Store"
      • "Camera quality is good"
      • "Fingerprint unlock is very convenient"
      • Durable
      • "Sleek look"
      • "The operating system is great"

Disadvantages

• "As always with Apple- it doesn't age well as the newer operating systems come out"
      • "Occasional glitches"
      • "Quite large"

I wouldn't have bought any other phone.

Fair warning: I've always been a bit of an iPhone freak.
      Since late 2007 when I got my first ever iPhone, I've been what you could happily class as an 'Apple addict'.

The iPhone 6 is easily the best iPhone I've owned to date. The picture quality is excellent, the style is smoother and sleeker than ever and it can do more quicker than ever.

The fingerprint unlock technology, to not only open the phone screen up, but also to buy things from the app store is really convenient for quick purchases on the go.

The layout and operating system is modern and competitive but simplistic enough that my two Grandmothers actually own one each and use them to their full potential.

You can tell that the origin of the iPhone was the iPod because they never lose that fantastic link to the Apple Music Store and your iTunes library is easy to organise.
      I spend a lot of time in the car, and as such need to be able to access my music quickly on the go, as is such, I often flit between the Spotify and Music app.
      The Music app recently got a lot better too, with the option to search for genres you might be interested and play samples of the songs before buying.

Another huge bonus for me is FaceTime- I have often communicated with family members who live in countries abroad and as long as you have a strong WiFi or 4G connection you have a completely seamless service.

One of the reasons I think I'm so keen and can appreciate the newer features of the iPhone 6 is because I've had a lot of the other variations and I can appreciate that they do get better every time they come out, but I've also held competitors phones such as HTC and even... *shudder* an Alcatel.

The two downsides for me- first of all, obviously the price, but this is Apple we're talking about, they've never done things on the cheap and you get what you pay for.

Secondly, it's just too big for me. I had the 5c previously and I loved the feel, it was lightweight and my thumb could reach the top left hand side of the screen, with this version unfortunately there's no chance of that, it is just too big for my hand!
      I don't even have small hands! However, I suppose this is the price you pay for the larger screen so, you win some, you lose some.

All in all, I'd say, if you can afford one, for it!

• Johnson's Baby Shampoo / Hair Care / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      04.09.2015 20:38

Advantages

• Mild
      • "Smells great"

Disadvantages

A baby essential in my house

Over the past 6 years our bathroom has never been without a bottle of Johnson's baby shampoo. We have used some alternative Johnson's and non-Johnson's shampoos alongside it but this one is probably the most used.

The shampoo is highly recognisable. It is a rich golden colour and comes in a transparent bottle with a tear shaped yellow label. It can be purchased in different size bottles but we tend to buy the 300ml bottle. This costs between £1.20 and £1.50 depending on where you shop but you can often find multi buy offers on Johnson's products allowing you to stock up for less.

The shampoo itself is fairly runny and you need only a small amount for a baby or toddler to produce a good lather. As my daughters hair is longer now I find I need a good dollop more for her than for my boys.

The shampoo leaves hair shiny and clean and the unmistakable fragrance lingers until the following day. This is the main reason I use this shampoo over the top to toe wash. I love the smell it leaves on their hair.

The no more tears formula claims to be gentle for newborns and as mild to the eyes as pure water. Well my babies have cried if it gets in their eyes but no more so than if water is splashed in their face.

The shampoo is soap and paraban free and is clinically proven hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. It certainly has never irritated my children but they do not have particularly sensitive skin or scalps.

When I have run out of my own shampoo I have used this myself. On my longer, thicker, dryer hair I haven't been overly pleased with the results. It feels too mild for me. However I would highly recommend it for babies and young children.

04.09.2015 19:12

Advantages

Disadvantages

DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum

The DKNY Be Delicious Eau de Parfum is available for GBP 36.50.

The Eau de Parfum is described as follows. "DKNY Be Delicious Women is a fresh, sophisticated fragrance from the heart of New York City. Be Delicious opens with crisp and edgy top notes including American Apple, crisp Green Cucumber and sparkling Grapefruit. The middle notes are sweet and sinful with Magnolia, Tuberose, White Muguet, Rose and Violet. In the base, Sandalwood and White Amber round out the scent with an innocent and sexy appeal."

A crisp top notes of grapefruit, cucumber and Magnolia encounters a juicy-sweet heart notes of apple, lily of the valley, rose, tuberose and violet, framed by base notes of woods and white amber. A scent of smells extremely fresh, green and fruity. A fragrance that reflects the fast pace of New York's success grace and dynamism symbolizes. The freshness of this fragrance would almost a unisex fragrance meet, if not quite an easy chords of exotic flowers would give a very fine feminine undertone. This combination of tangy apple, citrus fruits, flowers and woody accents gives a whole new, very modern fragrance composition that is so far in this form a novelty! This fragrance is both easier than to describe other scents, as the apple shisha is very dominant, the other hand also a lot harder. If one were to be limited to terse description of an apple, you would do this scent very wrong. The fragrance is very fresh and light, it has a slightly woody, bitter note, which he directly acting sexy and wicked again. I too have had the experience that the scent evaporates relatively easily, and I might need to spray again at noon. However one takes the scent true to himself. The scent is very light and not very intrusive, so you can use it any time of day and occasion.

• Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil / Weleda / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      04.09.2015 18:56

Advantages

Disadvantages

Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil

The Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil is available for GBP 19.95.

The body oil comes in a dark glass bottle with a white cap. On the bottle are the product name and additional product information. The bottle contains 100 ml.

The body oil is described as follows. "Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil contains biodynamic Sea Buckthorn Oil, rich in essential fatty acids, Provitamin A and Vitamin E to intensively nourish and protect the skin especially weakened by environmental conditions such as wind, cold or extended exposure to the sun. This easy to apply light oil leaves skin feeling soft and supple."

The ingredients are Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Citral and Farnesol.

The body oil can be used on body and face and is essential for a dry skin. The body oil can be applied well and absorbs within a short time after applying. The body oil does not leave a greasy film on the skin. The body oil moisturizes the skin and the skin feels soft and cared for after use. The body oil leaves a gentle and smooth feeling on the skin.

The body oil has an intensive fruity scent. The scent can be noticed after use.

I can recommend the Weleda Sea Buckthorn Body Oil, as it has a moisturising effect and leaves a soft feeling on the skin. The skin seems to be cared for and the fresh scent can be noticed after use.

04.09.2015 18:43

Advantages

• " anti-bacterial; energy-boosting; can help fight candida"
      • anti-viral

Disadvantages

• "Can cause loose motions initially"

An amazing product that can help with a variety of ailments

COST AND WHERE TO BUY
      It's £16.99 for a 60ml bottle, and I got mine from The Finchley Clinic online. You can also get it off Amazon (but with medicinal things, I only buy from there if I can be sure the supplier is above board).

WHY I STARTED TAKING AEROBIC OXYGEN
      By way of background, I was ill for 4 years with recurrent viruses and infections which were taking ever-longer to recover from. There were days when I couldn't get up the stairs and I was eventually diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME.

During this time, I tried numerous supplements (all of which claim to be 'miracle' cures). I was becoming increasingly frustrated and depressed with recurrent ear and throat flare-ups and very low energy. And, deep down, I suspected that while I certainly had post viral fatigue, the CFS diagnosis was something of a cop-out by doctors who simply couldn't provide a proper diagnosis or remedy.

Cut to three months ago when I was actually searching for something that might help reduce a thyroid nodule (yes, I know, it sounds like I'm falling apart doesn't it!) and I came across aerobic (or liquid) oxygen. As I started reading up on it, it became clear that this isn't just a faddy product but something essential to the body. You need oxygen to survive and it's said that nothing bad can survive in an oxygen-rich environment (including bacteria and viruses - even early cancer cells). However, unlike antibiotics, oxygen doesn't kill off the good bacteria in our bodies. So, I thought it worth a go . . .

THE PACKAGING
      There are different brands of aerobic oxygen but this is the original product and it's been around for about 30 years. There's not much to the bottle - it's a small plastic thing (you can see it well in the photo). It contains 60ml of product - you think it won't last long because the bottle is small but it does - I'd say it lasts about a month.

HOW TO TAKE
      You're directed to take 20 drops 3 times a day, half hour before food or two hours after food. To be honest, I don't usually take it three times a day (simply because that two hours after food may not always give me a clear window. I like to graze!) Start slow, because it can cause looser motions - so if this happens, just cut back a bit until your body adapts. Also, be sure not to take it at the same time as Vitamin C, as they cancel each other out.

TYPES OF COMPLAINTS AEROBIC OXYGEN CAN HELP WITH
      While it's probably not limited to the following, there's lots of evidence that it can help with the complaints listed below:

Candida / yeast infections
      Poor circulation
      Headaches
      Joint pain

DOES IT WORK?
      I have to say yes. So far (and I never like to tempt fate), I feel better than I've felt in years. There have been times when I've felt like I'm coming down with something again but it just seems to have fizzled out. I have more energy - I won't say I'm full of energy; but compared to how I was, I seem to have more stamina and I'm thinking more clearly again. My husband also takes this and says he's noticed a benefit too. Again, he's felt the beginnings of a colds but they've failed to take a proper hold. As with all these things, it takes time to see if they are worth it for long-term use. However, I'd say that this is one of the few 'supplements' that absolutely cannot harm but can do a lot of good. I would highly recommend it if you are suffering from a condition that you can't seem to get a grip on - after all, oxygen is a fundamental building block of human life so it's got to be worth a punt!

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      04.09.2015 18:22

Advantages

• "very good"

Disadvantages

Very good service.

brilliant A ++++

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 0 Ratings
      04.09.2015 18:05

Advantages

• btilliant

Disadvantages

Very good service.

Brilliant A+

04.09.2015 17:21

Advantages

Disadvantages

I great game i gave it 4 heart

I had my psp,i saw the games for the firt time i like the game

04.09.2015 16:56

Advantages

Disadvantages

A Lovely Northumberland Town

I live a few miles away from the Northumberland town of Ashington and usually visit the town for various reasons every few weeks.

The town has a semi-pedestrianized main street which sometimes opens to market traders. Shops along the high street include Superdrug, Poundland, Boots, Holland and Barratts, M&Co, Dorothy Perkins, Savers and more. There are many charity shops in the area too. On the outskirts of town in a supersized Asda, an Aldi and a small retail park consisting of a Lidl and The Factory Shop. The town currently has plans to renovate the roads around the centre of town, improving the area for both drivers and pedestrians.

Ashington's coal mining history lives on the Woodhorn Colliery Museum, a brilliant way to discover the region's past. A trip to the museum with my father a few years ago prompted him to be quite shocked about how the well designed and managed facilities brought back so many memories and feelings for him.

The town has a further education college which is actually where I studied for my A-levels many years ago. The college provides a vast range of full and part time courses and also links with other institutions to allow for other types of studying.

Ashington also has a sports and leisure centre which has recently been redeveloped and is due to open in October 2015. It features swimming facilities, gym and other sporting facilities.

Hirst Park is a well kept green area of the town. The park consists of formal gardens, wooded areas, flower beds and bowling greens with a pavillion and play areas for children and teens.

I have family members who live in Ashington and I have also spent time working at the Business Park in the town and can recommend the town as a suitable and comfortable place to live and work with great transport links to other areas of the region also available.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      04.09.2015 16:34

Advantages

• "Delivery When Said"
      • "Great Product "
      • "Easy To Use Website"
      • "Fast service"

Disadvantages

Great PC and a happy customer

The whole experience from start to finish was simple, the website was great and allowed me to configure my PC t the exact spec i required.

04.09.2015 16:11

Advantages

Disadvantages

Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream

The Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream is available for GBP 13.95.

The cream is described as follows. "Weleda Almond Soothing Facial Cream (formerly Almond Intensive Facial Cream) is a mild, unperfumed, hydrating cream made from the finest organic almond oil and plum kernel oil which make the skin soft and supple and improve its natural protection."

The ingredients are Water (Aqua), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid.

The skin cream has a very well perceptible aroma. It is indeed this is a fragrance-free cream. The almond note is clearly visible. Even after applying the perfume is still perceptible, but is not too intrusive. The consistency of the cream is quite creamy. They thereby making a very generous impression. After cleansing morning and evening I creamed my face with the face cream. Augrund consistency have a relatively small amount used. Despite the consistency can be the cream spreads easily. She melds nicely with the skin and leaves a smooth feel. Dry places or exciting skin disappear and the skin feels well moisturized to. However, I personally she is a little too rich. The feeling on the skin is slightly greasy. There she is meant for dry skin, I find this also in order. I have tolerated the cream very good. The Weleda Almond Facial Cream is certainly a solid product for dry skin. These are natural cosmetics and the cream is unscented. You made a very generous impression and nourishes the skin beautiful.

04.09.2015 15:22

Advantages

Disadvantages

No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

The No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick is available for GBP 9.95.

The lipstick is described as follows. " Nourish your lips with No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick, this moisturising formulation keeps your lips smooth and soft. Hypo-allergenic. Fragrance free. SPF 15."

The ingredients are Phenyl trimethicone, C10-30 cholesterol/lanosterol esters, Mica, Hydrogenated polyisobutene, Hydrogenated microcrystalline wax, Octyldodecanol, Polyethylene, Squalane, Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, C18-36 acid glycol ester, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Polybutene, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Tocopheryl acetate, Rosa moschata seed oil, Glycerin, Stearalkonium hectorite, Panthenol, Propylene carbonate, Sodium hyaluronate, Ceramide 3, BHT, Aqua, Ascorbyl palmitate, [+/- (Many contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 15850 (Red 6), CI 51850 (Red 7), CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).

I have the color Romantic Berry, which is a darker pink. There are countless colors of this line, there should be something for everyone. The lipstick promises care and moisture. This I can confirm. The lipstick has a very soft and glossige texture which melts right on the lips. The color really feels very comfortable on the lips and he also holds a little longer than I'm used to it from other products. Of course, he smeared a little. One should therefore also apply a fix, if one wants to prevent this. The application is quite pleasant, but I recommend here the contract with a brush. The compatibility is very good even if the numerous ingredients irritate me a little. I forgive 4 stars and a recommendation.

• stuartslondon.com / Online Shop / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      04.09.2015 13:10

Advantages

Disadvantages

Men's Designer Clothing Online Shop...

StuartsLondon.com is a website shop selling men's clothing and accessories. I'd never actually heard of the retailer before until recently when I was requested to buy a birthday gift of a specific t-shirt top from the site for a young male family member (an 18 year old). I can only assume from the request that the brands available from this shop are more suitable for younger men and that the clothing lines are modern and in demand.

I found the website a little difficult to work through. The menu text is really small and all of the categories of products on sale are listed under one heading so it's difficult to look through all of the list. The firm actually sell quite a lot of things including tops, shirts, coats and jackets, bags, chinos, jeans, gloves, shorts and much more. The firm state that the items they sell are "designer" and they carry such well known brands as Diesel, Barbour, Adidas, Vivienne Westwood and more huge names in the fashion industry.

The prices of items on the site are fairly expensive but as you would expect to pay for these kinds of brands. I paid almost £30 for a t-shirt which I suppose it about an average price nowadays for a designer branded item. I certainly couldn't complain about the quality of the t-shirt that I bought and it was very gratefully received as a gift.

The shop offers a few delivery options but the standard signed for delivery which arrives in 3-5 days after being dispatched costs £3.95 if your order is under £75 or it's free for anything over £75. I made my order a few weeks before needing to give it as a gift and received it in plenty of time. I had no problems with the ordering system or the delivery.

I would recommend this site to any young men who enjoy wearing stylish and good quality clothing. It's worth taking a look at their sales section too as there are some sizable reductions.

• Warren Evans / Highstreet Shopping / 2 Readings / 1 Rating
      04.09.2015 11:53

Advantages

• "Helpful Staff"
      • "Excellent Bed"

Disadvantages

Excellent service and product

We have just had two king size bed frames delivered and I can't emphasise how happy we were with both the beds and the service provided. The delivery guys were from Team A (Khalid & Mick) and they were super helpful. They put both beds together and kindly dismantled our old bed. The people in the store were also very helpful. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Warren Evans. This is the 5th bed we have from them now and will be going back!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown