• Good Boy Lob It Space Lobber / Dog Accessory / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      12.02.2016 04:41

Advantages

• Squeaky
      • Fun!

Disadvantages

• LOUD
      • "Easily Destroyed"

Buy this toy and give your dog the best day ever!

This is, by far, my dogs all time favourite toy!! He has had 4 so far. They joy and utter excitement on his face when he hears that familiar squeak is enough to brighten anyone's day. Provides hours of fun (and noise!)...until he manages to tear it apart a pull out all the stuffing!

• Dell Inspiron One 23 / Desktop PC / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      12.02.2016 02:57

Advantages

• "Great speed for multi-tasking"
      • "Generous memory"
      • "A streamline Thin display"

Disadvantages

• "Basic Keyboard"
      • "Short power cord "
      • "Expensive for a Dell's Inspiron line"

A solid 4-star computer that provides more than enough memory and speed.

One great advantage of this model are; the massive 1TB hard drive giving 933GB of free space, a DVD/CD media drive and options for multiple ports, the newest version of Intel Core i7-4770S 3.1 GHz processor. All combined within a touch screen enabled monitor that also happens to be very lightweight.

No doubt the 12GB of RAM of memory is generous, making the move from one app to another very fast indeed!

There will be no issues of being bogged down by having multiple windows open or multitasking (if you fancy a bit of photo editing while streaming music for example...) doesn't bog down this system, this is a definite plus.

However, on the downside anyone that uses webcams a lot may be disappointed as the webcam available is pretty mediocre (0.92MP). The keyboard/mouse is quite basic- doesn't even have a caps lock indicator and the power cord is (for my liking) too short at around 5 feet.

• Nissan Micra 1.0L / Car / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      11.02.2016 17:27

Advantages

• "cheap to buy"
      • "cheap to run"

Disadvantages

Overall this car is the best thing for a first car. Very cheap to run.

brilliant first car. I had one of these as my first car and it was cheap to buy and cheap to run. I also find that I was able to drive it well after passing my test. I had a 3 door blue nissan micra which I loved and drove for two years before upgrading to a bigger car as my family grew. I would recommend this car to anyone.

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      11.02.2016 15:23

Advantages

• "Simple if you don't know what you're looking for"
      • "Good Price"
      • "Constant Updates"

Disadvantages

Very pleased, Kept informed, Great price and Beautiful computer

This is the first computer that I've bought for myself, having my first one built for me by a family member so I was a little worried. Firstly about what I was ordering and secondly about spending a decent sum of money online. However the website took me through what each part was best for, specs and all sorts and after my order the company kept in touch about what stage my computer was at.
      Wonderfully built at a really good price, and it didn't take much to set up once home. Over all really pleased and while PC's and laptops are not every day items I purchase if I need another I will come again and recommend to a friend 100%.

• mattressman.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      11.02.2016 12:01

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "Returned a mattress and they use any excuse not to refund."

It's back with them... will update

What an experience!
      We purchased a mattress after trying it in store only to be delivered something completely different.
      We returned it immediately and awaited our refund, only to be told that they hadn't received it? Yet it was their own people who picked it up??

I'm taking this to my lawyers and not stopping until I get my money returned in full.

• Waste Not Want Not / Non-Fiction Book / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      11.02.2016 10:42

Advantages

• "We can get rid of waste"

Disadvantages

• "We generate lots"

The UK's biggest export to China? Waste!

One-in-three container ships on the high seas today is either leaving for China and heading to America or vice versa. The most exported product going the other way from America to China? Well, its rubbish. It’s a great way for US states to hit their landfill targets and good business for marine transit companies to fill empty containers heading back to their owners in China to pay for the transit costs with cardboard, plastic and cans. The Americans take the goods out of the box and send back the packaging. The Chinese love it and paying over the odds for anything they can recycle as their insatiable need for materials continues. According to UK plastic recyclers, agents for Chinese companies are offering £120 a tonne for mixed plastic bottles, far more than British companies can pay. "The industry here can only support £50 a tonne. It’s no surprise local councils are picking up the phone and sending that crap to China as their budgets are slashed. The talk of a black bin collection every three weeks is to generate more recycling to send to China. Chinese workers are cheap and so sort the junk manually on landfill sties in China, often getting ill, certainly not being treated well. London does a similar thing to meet their recycling targets as barges head down the Thames to Tilbury docks and packed into those containers and off to China, making a mockery of recycling targets, exporting our greenhouse quotas.

So apart from selling trash to China should we buy British over Chinese goods? If we are talking retail and product quality then it doesn’t really matter how good Chinese made stuff is because their kit is the only thing most of us can afford these days on a low wage economy. This is why 37% of containers are full of Chinese goods. I need not tell you how loan that means their wages are. The corporations of the world have got bigger and more powerful and so their corporate taxation contribution tumbling and that lost tax revenue recovered through their employees, you and me, meaning, along with rising rent and housing costs, we have less to spend. As wages are driven down around the world through globalization we have moved towards the pound shop economy, and you know where most of their stuff s made. The problem is for higher end retailers are we get used to buying cheap stuff. Did you know China actually built a city just to make bathroom products? It’s an amazing place and this model repeated around the country with designated metropolises making designated products. There is even a Christmas town that makes just Christmas stuff. They can flood any market at anytime. Because Amazon won’t pay their tax it drives smaller competing British high street stores out of business. There simply is no way to compete now so we can afford to buy British if we chose to.

As we have seen with the British steel crisis this Chinese mentality of making a lot of everything to dominate the world market is having a devastating cost on our jobs. Successive British governments have sold off our heavy industries and now the foreigners who bought them are cashing in, be it by closing down our steel mills to drive up profits in Indian and China or European companies rigging our energy utility market to fleece British consumers of billions of pounds. Osborne has signed a deal with China where they will build our nuclear plants but we will have to buy power from them at a set rate for the next thirty years, regardless of market prices, the rate somewhat favorable to China. If foreign countries know what minimum rate they will be getting abroad then they can buy up more nuclear builds contracts and make even more profits by manipulating the markets. This is why we don’t want to get rid of Polaris nukes, the Queen and the City of London as it’s all we have left as power in the world. Get rid of that and we will be steam rollered by China and America.

Between 2004 and 2008, US exports more than doubled from $34.7 billion to $71.5 billion to China, far short of the $337.8 billion the U.S. imported from China in 2008, but still a step in the right direction. To keep America buying, the Chinese buy up US debt created from those credit cards buying Chinese goods to keep it all going, a fatal grapple if either let go. It’s this type of reciprocal deal that keeps the world economy on track. Credit is the only show in town. Britain is engaging in the same thing with China. The banking crisis was caused by someone taking the soufflé out of the over before it was done. The collapse could have been avoided and should have been avoided as we are doing exactly the same as were in 2007, right now.

What people don’t realize about the EU is its primary function is to protect the member countries jobs and the prices they get for their products. The biggest handout in Europe is farming subsidies, which helps keep French farmers in employment growing crops that the EU citizens could buy much cheaper if foreign crops were allowed on the EU market. Tariffs are slapped on foreign growers and so thye simply can’t compete. Imagine if Africa could sell fairly to the EU? If Britain break up the EU the subsidies will simply disappear. France won’t let that happen. If you don’t fit into the European Unions plans you drown in the Mediterranean. It’s simply a trade body set up to compete with America and South East Asia.

10.02.2016 23:38

Advantages

• "looks nice on top of yellows and oranges"

Disadvantages

• "just a top coat"

i loved the proudct just wish i knew it was a top coat

I brought this product from Superdrug for £1.99 with my friend quite recently we both got similar products but different colours. whilst she got a sparkly red nail polish I managed to pick up a plum top coat. It applies well and stays on for a long time without chipping. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like harsh colours but likes subtle nail polishes. For my friend and I it dried reasonably quick, roughly between 1-2 minutes. I would like to collect more of these nail polishes as some of the colours are very beautiful and I think it is reasonably priced. Would definitely use again but I wish I would of known that it was a top coat and maybe I would of brought the full nail polish but I am very happy with the product I brought, so far my friend and I have used it for a range if different colours such as, blue, purple, red, yellow, orange but it looks better on darks and cold colours but still looks really pretty and summery with bright colours. I think there must be at least 50+ different shades of nail polishes in my local drugstore and I want nearly every single one of them, I personally love glitter so when I put it on I couldn't stop staring at my nails cause it hade multiple colours of glitter and it was just so beautiful I was happy and will definitely be buying more of these products.

• Toshiba Satellite L955-10J / Laptop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 22:35

Advantages

• "64 bit"
      • "cool look"
      • "not too expensive"
      • "large size"
      • "Fast responses"

Disadvantages

amazing gaming and editing laptop :D

Very good quality laptop with 3 USB sockets. Windows 8.1 layout (Good because Windows 10 just ruined everything). You can put your 3DS SD Card in the laptop to edit. Charges up fully within an hour and lasts about 6 hours. Disk slot and a very good thick screen to go with it. Smooth laptop surface and it comes un a lot of different colours. Base of the laptop never be hot (had it for a year and no problem with hot base). The best part about it is that the laptop is not even a high price! Great offers seen on the internet. I have had no problem with it and i cannot think of one disadvantage it has. I love the laptop and i will would recommend this to a lot of people. The amazing part of the laptop is that it is q 64 bit laptop which is rare. What more could you ask for from a laptop like this. Loving it. And is a good 15.6 inch of a screen. Amazing camera graphics and the camera is built in to it. The device is completely good with a very light surface and easy to carry around. It has enough specs to it and the laptop picks up sky one and sky sports 23 within 10 seconds. Amazing to watch TV on too. I love it and i will wait for these future updates to come out. Until next time. Amazing overall. Now to the conclusion. Have fun and buy one of these amazing Toshiba laptops. 11/10 from me.

10.02.2016 22:31

Advantages

• "Windows 8.1"
      • "Doesn't need to be plugged in all the time"
      • "Different button colour when fully charged"
      • "Disk slot"
      • "Plug 3DS SD Card in"
      • "3 USB Sockets"

Disadvantages

Fast responsive 64 bit laptop with amazing graphics

• holisticshop.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 22:03

Advantages

• ..........

Disadvantages

Great products, great service, thank you. Jenny

Was so pleased with the two dream catchers - they are beautifully made and look
      wonderful hanging in the windows of our cottage. I also purchased a horse and
      feather necklace in silver and turquoise and was thrilled with this item. I will
      return - am fascinated with the Navajo Indian jewellery.

Many thanks for your speedy delivery and great packaging.

A very satisfied customer

• pcspecialist.co.uk / Online Shop / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 19:34

Advantages

• "Great customer service"
      • "Great product"

Disadvantages

Reliable service!

I am very pleased with their service!

10.02.2016 15:02

Advantages

Disadvantages

• "feel like puking afterwards even with a full stomach."

makes me want to throw up after i take them,YES i take with food too.

been taking these tablets for a few weeks now.
      i take them after a meal and always feel like puking up afterwards, feeling lasts for roughly an hr.
      gives me a butterfly type feeling in my stomach and makes my wee like really really yellow!
      Im not sure if it normal or what "/

• Play UK / TV Channel / 0 Readings / 0 Ratings
      10.02.2016 11:59

Advantages

• "Cool thriller"

Disadvantages

• "Some subtitles "

Sicario - A film on Play

Country – USA
      Oscars – 3 nominations
      Awards – 9 Wins & 97 Nominations
      = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

The War on Drugs is an ugly business and America are playing as dirty as the drug traffickers these days, the subject mater of this exciting and taut Oscar nominated thriller. The headless bodies hanging from bridges in places like Suarez in Mexico are not gang members who have somehow wronged the cartels but innocent people taking off the street, decapitated and strung up to send a message to the people who is the boss and so let the cartels do their thing, the police often complicit. But America are hypocrites when it comes to raging the drug war as they are the market for the blizzard of cocaine and fog of marijuana blowing over the border and the Senators and Congressmen signing bills to clamp down on drugs are also snorting it with a prostitute or two on their laps. Why exactly do they want to ban cocaine if Americans enjoy it so much? I can understand how damaging crack and heroin is but cocaine is not really a drug that keeps you off work or routine. It’s a party drug and by making it illegal to sell, well, it’s no surprise you have the chaos in Mexcio as rival cartels from all the way up south and Central America bottleneck in the North of Mexcio as they head for the border and control of the flow, Suarez the epicenter of that cartel friction. Oh, the word ‘Sicario’ means assassin in Spanish.

===Cast===

• Julio Cedillo as Fausto Alarcon
      • Hank Rogerson as Phil Coopers
      • Bernardo P. Saracino as Manuel Diaz

===Plot===

CIA man Matt Graver (Josh Brolin) and his special ops guys are putting together a multi agency team to transport a Mexican cartel boss to a prison in Phoenix from El Passo. The convoy could be attacked at anytime and so going in heavy handed. He has yet to get an FBI agent on board and decides to approach ambitious young field officer Kate Macer (Emily Blunt), currently on the narco squad on the US border regions, recommended by her boss Captain Dave Jennings (Victor Garber). After a couple of kills on a grim search and destroy operation near El Passo the previous day they think she could be ideal for the mission, one that you must volunteer for as its far from textbook and borderline legal. Also on that team is the mysterious and enigmatic Alejandro Gillick (Benicio del Toro), a man of few words and a big reputation.

Agreeing to do it, the operation begins within the next two days and immediately she is on the back foot and kept in the dark. They are not moving the prisoners internally from El Passo but externally, soon on a private plane to the outskirts of Suarez, Mexico, one of the world s most violent cities. She tools up and joins an entourage of Delta Force guys and US Marshalls and lawyers in black SUVs with heavily armed Mexican police, front and rear, as they sweep through Suarez and into the high security Mexican prison to extract the target legally, the brother of the elusive cartel boss Fausto Alarcon (Julio Cedillo). Graver informs the young FBI agent they won’t get hit on the way in but most likely at the border to America, hardly reassuring.

Just before they cross back to the US the traffic is jammed up and Gillick comes into his own, spotting the cartel ambush and the CIA guys deploying the ‘appropriate’ methods to make sure their cargo gets home. The idealistic FBI agent is not happy with the abandonment of the rule book on Mexican soil as the body count rises and makes her thoughts known at the New Mexico rendition facility where the target is being tortured. Graver makes it clear to her this team was put together to make a difference and get results and people on high have sanctioned that, and if the rule bending is not for her she can go back to her day job picking up the pieces, two of her fellow SWAT team killed on her last job because they are losing the drug war to this particular cartel. Gillick and Gravers team want to shake things up and get the cartel under control before American cities end up like Suarez. They have to find the elusive head drug lord and draw him out somehow to face justice.

===Quote===

Gillick: ‘To find him will be like discovering a vaccine for a deadly disease’

===Results===

I really enjoyed this and a great looking, sounding and pacey action thriller with lots of black SUVs, sunglass and macho swaggering attitude. Normally the American films in this genre are inferior to foreign films from Latin America on the Drug War but this one rocks. It has that stylish Breaking Bad look and feel and with little dialogue; facial expressions and that scenery take over for words. It also has the best traffic jam shootout since Heat. The somber and brooding Bencio del Toro, although type cast these days, delivers his best and most menacing performance for a while and Emma Stone good as the idealistic but nervous young thing clutching the rule book and constitution in her soon to be blood soaked fingers. Although the film only picked up technical Oscar nominations all the cast are fab and you can believe this is not far off how it really goes down in the drug war.

It’s tense from scene one and ramps up thereafter, plenty of tension inducing surveillance tech and imagery to fill in the pauses. It sags a bit in the middle as we have a token black character to slow the pace down but once Stone is established as the conscious of the film we get going again. The people certainly seemed to like it and its $30 million budget did a healthy $80 million back in the intelligent thriller genre. Again the trailer is pretty dumb and designed to bring in that blue-collar beer swigging audience but this is a smartly crafted thriller with classy direction from Dennis Villeneuve and lots of rounded characters. There are one or two ‘that wouldn’t happen’ moments, and all the Mexicans are rather two dimensional tattooed cholos, but for the sake of this movie working and moving forward that needs to happen. This wont disappoint.

One critic says Sicario plays more like a gothic horror movie and in a way I can see his point. It has a real dark energy to it with a foreboding soundtrack and tries to steer away from action cliché, in the way films like The Kingdom and Hurt Locker clearly didn’t. As I say it is up for three technical Oscars this year and hopefully more people will go see it because of and I’m sure a few lines at The Academy Awards will be snorted in tribute. Must see thriller guys!

===Ratings===
      Imdb.com – 7.7/10.0 (137,326votes)
      Rottentomatos.com – 83% critic’s approval
      Metacritic.com – % critic’s approval

===Trailer===
      ===Special Features===

===Critics===

Vue Weekley –‘Horror masquerading as action-thriller; a desert-Gothic descent into the nightmare-grotesquerie of Mexico's narco-war. Brutal and dismal in its Stygian twists, Sicario indicts the drug-war as a relentlessly macho, end-justifies-any-means battle.

The Mail-‘Intense, compelling and utterly nerve-shredding, Sicario is a cinematic gut-punch of a movie that leaves you reeling’.

Blog de Cine –‘Once again, Villeneuve leaves the moral judgement to the spectator with an open ending that will leave you guessing’.

El Pias –‘A great film in all genres: action, thriller, spy films, war movies and even political’.

El Mexicano –‘Manages to create a complex story without heroes and villains, just victims of the circumstances. It's that moral ambiguity that makes this film as depressing as smart.

The Sun –‘A story designed to crush your idealism and open your eyes; objectives resoundingly achieved’.

===========

• Acer Veriton N4620G / Desktop PC / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 03:09

Advantages

• "Great for a everyday brower"

Disadvantages

• "Can not do much in the terms of performance"

Decent enough but not graphic intensive.

I ended up using this trackpad just as I do almost every other one, Apple or otherwise, by tapping rather than clicking. It still bewilders me that Apple turns off tap-to-click by default, forcing you to hunt around the preferences menu to find it. Here's a tip: besides the tapping feature under the trackpad preferences menu, you may want to go to the accessibility menu and look under Preferences > Accessibility > Mouse & Trackpad > Trackpad options to turn on tap-to-drag.

Four sensors under the pad allow you to "click" anywhere on the surface, and the Force Click effect, which combines the sensors with haptic (or taptic) feedback, allows you to have two levels of perceived clicking within an app or task. That deep click feels to the finger and brain like the trackpad has a stepped physical mechanism, but in fact, the movement you feel is a small horizontal shift, which, even when fully explained, still feels like you're depressing the trackpad two levels.

Apple describes it like this: "With the Force Touch trackpad, force sensors detect your click anywhere on the surface and move the trackpad laterally toward you, although the feel is the same familiar downward motion you're accustomed to in a trackpad."

With that second, deeper click, you can access several types of contextual information, for example, highlighting a word and getting a Wikipedia pop-up, or seeing a map when deep-clicking on an address. Jumping into the preview view of a document or file works with the deep click, too, just as it does now by pressing the space bar in OS X. The most advanced use is probably fast-forwarding through a video clip in QuickTime, faster or slower, depending on how hard you press down on the trackpad.

• Acer Veriton M2611G / Desktop PC / 1 Reading / 1 Rating
      10.02.2016 03:06

Advantages

• "great for modern gaming"

Disadvantages

• "Slow in ping lag"

Love this gaming powerhouse!

Do you want a gaming powerhouse from the 90's. Well here it is!

Comments

* Prices may differ from that shown