Product Type: Johnson & Johnson in Contact Lenses
Newest Review: ... everyone is capable of wearing lenses, so I had to have an eye test to make sure I was suitable. Fortunately I was, and I was given one w... more
Member Name: lema06
Johnson & Johnson 1- Day Acuvue for Astigmatism
Advantages: No solutions
Disadvantages: Too thin, break easily, move about
I have worn contact lenses for about 14 years now and have always had the ones that need changing every month. Recently i decided that i would wear my glasses a bit more and have the Johnson & Johnson one day acuvue for Astigmatism instead. I really did not get on with them, i was given a trial pack of 6 pairs and of those about 3 of these tore when i tried to take them out, i was left with half a contact lense in my eye that i then had to find and get out... ouch! I also found that they moved alot and sometimes i'd be driving and notice that the vision in one eye was blurred, i'd rub my eye and move the lenser and it would be back. The main issue for me was that they are just too thin, i find the monthly lenses much more durable.
Summary: I found these to be too thin that tore when i took them out of my eye
More reviews in the field of Contact Lenses
- A Tru-disappointment for me
- Works for some but not for me unfortunately.
- Better than Bausch and Lomb Toric for me!
- Contact Lenses
- Best Lenses I've tried!
- Convenient and easy to use
- Gritty eyes be gone
- Bright eyes are no longer just a dream.....
- Blink Blink
- A cheap and convenient way of buying comfortable contact lenses!
- Blink Contacts Eye Drops
- Tesco Tear Mist Eye Spray
- Funny Duck 3D Contact Lens Soaking Case
- Eyeball 3D Screw-Top Contact Lens Storage Case
- Focus Dailies Contact Lenses
- Bausch & Lomb Optima 38 SP
- Bausch & Lomb Optima Toric
- Bausch & Lomb PureVision Toric
- Bausch & Lomb Renu MultiPlus Lubricating & Rewetting Drops
- Bausch & Lomb Renu MultiPlus No Rub