Product Type: Optrex in Contact Lenses
Newest Review: ... each time. After a small number of applications adding a one or two drops of soothing Optrex when required is very easy in my opinion, alt... more
Bright eyes and a wet nose!
Optrex Eye Lotion
Member Name: janharper
Optrex Eye Lotion
Date: 24/07/01, updated on 24/07/01 (1505 review reads)
Advantages: soothes sore eyes for you and your dog
You won't want to be without Optrex once you're used to having it in the house. It's so useful and really does soothe the eyes.
It brings fast relief for irritation caused by dust, smoke, night driving, too much TV (or PC) and a host of other things.
It will leave your eyes feeling soothed and refreshed.
This lotion is really easy to use. You get a blue plastic eyebath with the bottle of lotion which is clear in clear in colour. Fill the eyebath up to the line. Now for the tricky bit. Put your head forward and press the eyebath to your eye socket. (Not too hard but firmly enough to stop the liquid running out.) Then, keeping the bath in place, tip your head back and flutter your eyeslid a few times. That's it, one soothed,rinsed eye.
Never use the lotion thats left in the bath for your other eye, or return it to the bottle. Throw it down the sink. The reason for this is that you may have an infection in one eye and sp pass it to the other, or you might introduce bacteria to the bottle of lotion if you pour it back.
Optrex also gives some relief to hayfever sufferers although it doesn't deal with the allergy it helps soothe the eyes and stop irritation.
If you have a serious problem with your eyes see a doctor or optician. Never take chances, they are too precious.
YOUR DOG TOO!
My dog had a very sticky eye and I used Optrex as my first option for him. It cleaned it and he had no more trouble with it. (Give the dog his own eyebath though, don't share yours.) Obviously the same rule applies to your dog as it does to you. If its severe or won't clear in a day or two see a specialist.
More reviews in the field of Contact Lenses
- Change your eyes!!!
- Johnson & Johnson- 1 Day Acuvue
- best thing i've done in years
- My daily contact lenses
- 20/20 Vision without the Hassle
- I can see clearly now (the pain has gone!)
- Just fantastic !!
- Quality daily disposables
- Soothing, best on market
- Need for tears? Alternative to onion (and eye drops)
- Tesco Tear Mist Eye Spray
- Funny Duck 3D Contact Lens Soaking Case
- Eyeball 3D Screw-Top Contact Lens Storage Case
- Focus Dailies Contact Lenses
- Owl Contact Lens Case
- Ocular Sciences Biomedics Toric
- Ocusoft Foaming Eyelid Scrub Compliance Kit
- Ocusoft Lid Scrub Foaming Eyelid Cleanser
- Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus Foaming Cleanser
- Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus Formula Eyelid Cleanser Pads