Product Type: Eye in Contact Lenses
Newest Review: ... is a little excessive. Instead of a simple bottle in a box, Rhoto Zi For Eyes comes on a card backing which is a little bulkier, bu... more
Rhoto Zi for Eyes
Member Name: liney7
Rhoto Zi for Eyes
Date: 30/09/02, updated on 30/09/02 (712 review reads)
Advantages: pretty packaging
Disadvantages: stings!, Ouch!!
This looked like a trendy new range of eyedrops. The Packaging was trendy and so was the triangle shaped dropper.
I had a choice of menthol or normal. I chose the normal - don't think I would put menthol in my eyes!!!
I go it home and tried them out asap.
I twisted off the small cap on the bottle and I put a drop in each eyes my eyes stung!! and went red and looked like I had an eye disease!!! They were red for a few days. I have never had a problem with eye drops before as I normally go for Optrex.
Maybe I was allergic to the ingredients? - but I wouldn't recommend them - sorry!
I think I must of wasted about £3!!!! :o(
I can sadly say they are now in the bin!!
More reviews in the field of Contact Lenses
- Cling film for your eyes
- Lil'lou gets blue
- A sight for sore eyes!
- Be the centre of attention
- Continuous Vision !! from Specsavers
- Optrex refreshes and cleanses tired eyes
- Superdrug Eye Wash - come rinse the grit out of your eyes or ease dry eyes with ...
- Solution to help me see clearly - even when the rain comes!
- Blink and the Dryness has Gone!
- Blink Contacts Eye Drops
- Tesco Tear Mist Eye Spray
- Eyeball 3D Screw-Top Contact Lens Storage Case
- Focus Dailies Contact Lenses
- Owl Contact Lens Case
- SpecSavers Aspheric Monthly Contact Lenses
- Ciba Vision Focus Dailies Basic
- Bausch & Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses
- Boots Comforting Eye Drops