Product Type: Pyrex Cookware
Newest Review: ... on Amazon I came accross this dish that seemed perfect for our needs and being Pyrex I couldn't wait to get it as I know the quality from ... more
I can almost roast as good as 'him'!
Pyrex 232B000 Excellence Roaster
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Pyrex 232B000 Excellence Roaster
Date: 07/09/12, updated on 13/09/12 (58 review reads)
Advantages: Everything...size, shape and made from tough see-through glass
Disadvantages: None at all, its a great addition to any kitchen
When it comes to dating someone that is a chef that can only be deemed as a good thing believe me however it wasnt so good when he went through my kitchen throwing stuff out and demanding things he needed to use from now on! The one thing I didn't have at the time that he complained was a roasting dish for vegetables and meat and the likes and so when I went online mooching about on Amazon I came accross this dish that seemed perfect for our needs and being Pyrex I couldn't wait to get it as I know the quality from this brand is usually excellent and already owned rather a few things that I liked.
The Dish Itself:
Well its rectangle in shape and a rather large see through glass dish this one and it measures 30x20cm. It doesn't have a lid this one and it has integrated and slightly embossed handles to help with easy gripping, one to each end. This is oven, freezer and dishwasher safe and even has a 10 year guarantee which of course shows the quality we should expect from it. We have roasted meat, vegetables and potatoes in this....him all to perfection....me well I'm obviously not as a good as cook as he is but even I have found this to be a great dish. Its strong and sturdy and when soaked and given a quick scrub with a brillo pad always comes up clean and although we have used this often it isn't marked at all and infact looks as good as new.
You can really cook anything you want to in this, its a great family size and we have found no issues with this at all and i'm actually at the moment looking for yet more dishes from Pyrex to buy as they are simply perfect for our needs!
I bought this from Amazon for £10.99 including postage and packaging though Google if interested of course!
This review is also posted on Ciao under this same username.
Summary: Brill, we roast everything in this to perfection!
More reviews in the field of Cookware
- Good alternative if you can't afford Lakeland prices.....
- Just too too small
- It really is non stick!
- Crazily Cute Cupcake Containers!
- It has to be pyrex
- Le Creuset Frying Pan - tough little worker
- Excellent product, nightmare to clean
- Put that pan down, Pauline!
- Kitchen Craft Colourworks Silicone Cupcake Cases
- Tefal Thermo spot Specifics Frying pan
- Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper Heart 16cm Saucepan & Lid
- Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper Heart 18cm Saucepan & Lid
- Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper Heart 20cm Saucepan & Lid
- Jamie Oliver Stainless Steel Copper Heart 24cm Stewing Pot & Lid
- Cook's Collection 24cm Non-stick Copper Bottom Frying Pan
- Biodora Chopping Board Medium-Size
- Judge Milk Sauce Pot
- Poundland Ramekin Dish
- Poundland Foil Platters 17-inch
- Kitchen Craft Wood & Pure Bristle Pastry Brushes