Newest Review: ... lists the active ingredient as : camphor, menthol, spirits of turpentine, eucalyptus oil, cedar leaf oil, myristica oil, thymol. Of these ... more
This will help in the relief og all those nasty coughs and colds.
Member Name: kazimojo692
Date: 06/11/08, updated on 13/08/09 (63 review reads)
Advantages: Reliefs stuffy noses and helps coughs. Also helps ease aches and pains
Disadvantages: Care if you have sensitive skin.
At this time of year it is rare we manage to avoid all the coughs and colds that are around - so this has to be a must for your medicine cabinet.
It comes in a small pot and looks like a white gooey jelly. Its ingediants include camphor, eucalyptus and menthol so is ideal for colds, coughs and aches.
I tend to rub it on my chest and back - especially after I have had a bath - to help relieve the stuffy nose or cough.
As it is in a jelly form as well - it can be used in hot water as an inhalant. This I have found to be very effective in the relief of head colds and it also seems to help my asthma. I lather this on when I have difficulty breathing and it quickly helps.
As it is not taken orally - it is suitable for most people although care should be taken if you have sensitive skin.
I can't get through the winter without it and often keep a small pot in my bag - so I can rub a little on a tissue for when I am and and about and need a bit of relieve.
Summary: A must for the winter germs - always in my medicine cabinet
More reviews in the field of Coughs, Colds & Flus
- Lockets Honey & Blackcurrant not the best alternative
- Average to say the least.
- Cut your chance of the cold?
- You too can have a happy nose
- Getting all Steamy
- Show the cold who's boss with Beechams!
- Strepsils Honey and Lemon Lozenges - sooth my throat from the cold weather
- Like brushing your teeth and then eating a lemon...
- HALLS XS, SMALL BUT MIGHTY!!!!
- Vile horrible things!
- Halls Soothers Peach & Raspberry
- Tesco Max Strength Blackcurrant Cold & Flu
- Sudafed Mucus Relief
- Asda Max Strength Cold & Flu Relief Sachets
- Lemsip Max Blackcurrant Flavour Tablets
- Lemsip Max Lemon Tablets
- Venos Dry Cough
- Sambucol Immuno Forte Black Elderberry
- Hyland Calcarea Fluorica
- Tesco Soothing Heartburn Relief Tablets Cool Mint