Newest Review: ... I need glasses) I am writing this review now since my BarclayCard internet access has become pretty much unusable for the last 4 days ... more
Barclaycard - a good simple card
Member Name: tangoman84
Advantages: Good breakdown of transactions and interest, good online facility, good call centre help
I have had my Barclaycard for a while now and have been impressed with how this has been made so simple to use. I obtained this card so that I could carry out a balance transfer as there was a great offer on balance transfers at the time of obtaining the card and was impressed with how simple it was to carry out the balance transfer.
The call centre have been absolutely fine whenever I have needed to use them but to be fair I have hardly had to use them due to the fact that I have found their website so easy to use and well designed. The card runs well so long as you meet all of your payment obligations and when you receive your statements you get a breakdown of your transactions as well as your interest charges and how these have been come to (purchases, cashback, balance transfers, etc) which I found to be really good as with my previous card through another card issuer there was little information given but with the Barclaycard you get a good amount of information provided without having to request this.
Summary: This card is one which is perfect for balance transfers and so long as payments met runs well
More reviews in the field of Credit Card
- Boots advantage card - a real advantage at last
- The Card with Sweet Rewards
- Barclaycard - All Round Good Card
- Capital One - Don't rely on them
- Tesco pays for everything!
- DON'T TRUST AMERICAN EXPRESS
- The Body Shop Love Your Body Card - Love your discounts
- A quick way to build your Clubcard Points
- Great little advantage card
- Natwest 'YourPoints' Credit Card - Love it!