Newest Review: ... I need glasses) I am writing this review now since my BarclayCard internet access has become pretty much unusable for the last 4 days ... more
Member Name: emmalouise21
Advantages: BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE
Disadvantages: GOOD ONLINE ACCOUNT
I got my barclaycard about a year and half ago and i have to say i was greatly impressed with them. In these credit crunch times i have found from others that lots of the companies have been putting up their interest rates for customers with them for a while, i started off with bc on 0% for 9 months and then went up to 15% which i find quite good. I ddid find however that their customer service wasnt the best, i lost my pin on one occasion and found they were not only hard to get through to but any of the call centre agents were unable to undertstand english fully and werent able to directly help me. I did find however the online banking aspect of barclaycard very useful and helped me keep track of when my payments were due and how much and what amount of interest was being added on before waiting for my statement in the post
Summary: My experiences with barclaycard
More reviews in the field of Credit Card
- There's more to Clubcard than meets the eye
- Start Taking Advange
- Boots Advantage Card: be a smarter shopper!
- Similar to cash-back - without the cash
- Capital One for rebuilding credit
- Good Everyday Credit Card
- Something for nothing, give it a try!
- A Somewhat Useful Card, but for free you can't complain.
- Eveyone loves a freebie
- Wish I Could Get Similar Rewards Elsewhere!