Newest Review: ... and the fact that everything seemed very user friendly. I was given a decent credit limit that was in line with my other credit cards... more
Egg Money credit card gives cashback.
Member Name: sokscat
Advantages: You can earn mony by spending
Disadvantages: You have to pay your bill on time
I've been using a Egg Money credit card for around 6 years now. I do always pay the bill at the end of the month though so I've never suffered any interest charges or penalties. I use the card to my advantage, by spending on it throughout the year and paying the bills on time I actually made £87 in cashback. I have also found over the years that when I was making an expensive purchase Egg were on the phone before the transaction took place to ensure that my card hadn't been stolen! I thought this was a great service and I feel secure using my Egg card, I know they will be checking the transactions for me. I have never had a fraudulent transaction thanks to their vigilance. If you've got an Egg card and you pay your bill every month, hold on to it if only for the cashback, and apparently they aren't giving out credit cards anymore. I find that Egg are a good service provider but seemingly only if you keep on the right side of them from reading some of the reviews here. The internet site site is also very easy to use for transferring funds and paying bills etc.
Summary: Good service provider
More reviews in the field of Credit Card
- Saves £££'s with your Unlimited card!
- Definitely the best loyalty card around
- Boots Advantage Card
- The Virin card itself is really good, but MBNA, the card providers, are RUBBISH!
- Earn vouchers for spending on the Goldfish Credit Card
- A worthwhile card to have
- Advantage points make freebies!
- Turn your everyday shopping to your advantage..
- Best friend to your purse and best friend to your body!
- NatWest Black Card credit card - find of the decade!