Newest Review: ... reply to the message i received stating my account would be returned to the promotional rate so that information and confirmation was att... more
Whatever you do, do NOT take out a MBNA card!
Author Name: Hazel
I have been a customer of MBNA's for a great number of years (so many I can't even count that high), I have always paid my balance off in full and never accrued any charges. Because of the number of years I've been with them, they gradually increased my limit to £15,700. I went on-line yesterday to pay my balance off and saw that it stated my credit limit as £500. When I contacted them, they said it the account was reviewed and they decided that £500 was enough?!! I pointed out that only two months ago I purchased a PC for nearly £2,000, so how can they deem £500 enough?! I pointed out how long I had been a loyal customer, but that didn't seem to count for anything. I'm absolutely fuming and will be cutting up my cards and going elsewhere . . they didn't even bother to inform me!!
More reviews in the field of Credit Card
- Earn money by shopping at SOME of your favourite places
- Use it to your Advantage
- An Excellent Credit Card for Beginners
- Advantage points make freebies!
- Turn your everyday shopping to your advantage..
- Best friend to your purse and best friend to your body!
- NatWest Black Card credit card - find of the decade!
- Money when you need it
- £5 for the priviledge of being loyal
- Handy reward card