Product Type: Jug It Crockery
Newest Review: ... a very good idea. But that's where my praise of it ends. My wife bought one of these things and it drives me up the wall. After clampin... more
Jug It - only a good idea
Jug It Milk Jug
Member Name: mjnpotter
Jug It Milk Jug
Advantages: Cuts down household waste
Disadvantages: It doesn't work
With todays growing awareness of the many issues surrounding sustainability and household waste, The JUG IT milk jug seems to be a very good idea. But that's where my praise of it ends. My wife bought one of these things and it drives me up the wall. After clamping the milk bag into the jug as per the instructions, the lid closes thus automatically piercing into the milk bag. The problem is the pointed spout then continues to pierce out through the the other side of it. The result is a jug that when poured, spills milk all over the work surface, the floor and everything else in the vicinity . . . . (yes I AM crying over spilt milk!!). Please could somebody sort this problem out and refine this great idea into a great finished product. The Canadians have had something similar for years, lets ask them how to do it!!
Summary: Waste of money
More reviews in the field of Crockery
- Timeless Betty Boop...talking mug!
- Kitchen Joy!
- Every house should have a le cresuet casserole
- Beautiful, stylish and worth every penny!
- Drink with Stitch
- colourful, sturdy bowls
- You wouldn't want to be hit over the head with this frying pan!
- A classic style dinner service
- 21 years and counting!
- A lovely looking practical mug!
- Tesco Single Porcelain Value Mug
- Jamie Oliver All Rounder Bowl
- Tesco London Bus Mug
- BHS Retro Square 12 Piece Set
- Emma Bridgewater Seconds Black Toast Half Pint Jug
- Sainsbury's Large Ceramic Mixing Bowl
- TU Chunky White Porcelain Creamer
- Sainsbury's Medium Ceramic Mixing Bowl
- Sainsbury's Ceramic Mixing Jug
- Sainsbury's Kids Melamine Bowl