Product Type: Cadbury Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... it looks similar to a yoghurt, but not as liquidy, so you can tell that it is not yoghurt. When you remove the top layer, you are fac... more
light and delicious
Cadbury Light Mousse
Member Name: pal60
Cadbury Light Mousse
Advantages: good for snacks and packed lunches
Cadburys have been around for a very long time and do lots of nice chocolate products and sweets and they are all very good value for money, I have a very sweet tooth and eat lots of varieties of products and I am satisfied with most of them as I am not a very fussy eater.
This chocolate mousse my wife bought as she is trying to lose a little bit of weight for the summer and I thought I would have a taste of one of them and see if I liked it too, although I would not be losing weight as I cannot give up sweets and so be waste of time for me.
There are 4 x 55g tubs in plastic tubs, with a pull off lid, they are recyclable and inside it is a light mousse that is rich in flavour and very soft on the tongue, it is so smooth and tastes delicious, it is a very good quality chocolate and it has tiny bubbles in the chocolate which looks very attractive.
Each pot contains only 60 calories, protein 2.5g, carbohydrate 7.8g and fat 1.9g, it is reduced fat which is excellent.
It is very pleasant to taste and not stodgy, it is nice and filling and very good for packed lunches and a delicious little snack.
It was priced at only 59p for the 4 tubs but it was on offer at a local food shop and it is normally priced at over 99p, and so I thought it was a very good bargain, considering it is a branded name.
It is a quality chocolate with a quality taste and I think it is suitable for anyone to give it a go, and if you can find it on offer, I think it is even better.
I rate it 5 stars.
Summary: good price and excellent value for money
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- My favourite childhood dessert
- Refreshing Refreshers!
- Natural Yoghurt
- Unique taste from Ben and Jerry
- Anything but basic
- Great snack/dessert for the kids for an affordable price
- How can something so cheap taste so nice?
- Whitworth's Semolina
- Mr Kipling French Fancies-I don't fancy these much!
- Yummy Yogurt
- Kraft Jello Instant Lemon Dessert Pudding and Pie
- Kraft Jello Instant Oreo Cookies and Cream Dessert
- Kraft Jello Instant Sugar Free Vanilla
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Black Cherry
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Orange
- Barratt's Dip Dab
- Nestle Milkybar Ice Cream
- Wall's Mini Twister
- Tesco Finest Chocolate and Caramel Eclairs
- Muller Light Blackcurrant Yoghurt