Product Type: Danone Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... are found in all yogurts. The special L. Casei (Danone) culture is specific to Danone and only used in their products. L. Casei in other ... more
Top up that good bacteria in the morning!
Danone Actimel Strawberry
Member Name: topherbenn
Danone Actimel Strawberry
Advantages: Tasty treat, helps your natural defences.
Disadvantages: Quite expensive.
The New Year has brought a new me, it's time to get fit and healthy and to start it off I'm onto Danone Actimel every day of the week. I've decided I could spend money on material things but it's also a waste of money, so now I'd rather foot the bill on some healthy products.
This flavour is definitely my favourite, the strawberry flavour is spot on, and tastes like real strawberries! Not too sweat and doesn't have any bits. That's not a problem because I wouldn't mind, like say bits in pure orange juice, but it means it slides down in one big gulp and I'm good for the day. I know this is supposed to be to top up your good bacteria, but at times I just see it as a nice tasty treat!
The reason I buy this is to get the good bacteria in the morning to kick start my defenses for the day. It's like taking vitamins, though I'm hopeless at that because I always seem to forget, however this is something I can take out when I have my breakfast in the morning and I don't have to think about it too much.
If you're a calorie counter you might be surprised to find out this has 75 calories per pot. It seems a lot, but really, cut down on a biscuit or two and replace it with this scrumptious yogurt drink and you're helping your body out, rather than eating those biscuits that will put on the pounds.
These aren't cheap, but like I said, it's my health at the end of the day. At around £2-2.50 for eight pots you'll want to look out for the offers when you get two packs for cheaper. It's quite an expense but think of your health! One way of making sure you top up your bad bacteria with some good ones!
Summary: Think about your health and drink Actimel!
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Half Baked Idea
- 9p Strawberry yogurt.
- yummy yummy yummy
- Beat Bloating With Cherries!
- Aero Mousse = Bubblicious!
- Very mischievous indeed!!
- I BEG YOU TO NEVER TRY THIS AWFUL DISGUSTING FOWL " Ice cream " (It can't even ...
- Fruity Tubes of Fromage Frais?? Frubes of Course
- Not "doughing" mad for Cookie Dough
- Dr. Oetker Flana Vanilla Taste
- Dr. Oetker Mousse a La Vanille
- Dr. Oetker Mousse Au Chocolat
- Dr. Oetker Original Chocolate
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Chocolate Flavor
- Tesco Giant Yorkshire Pudding
- Asda Bread & Butter Pudding
- Tesco Lemon Cheesecake
- Tesco Woodland Fruit Strudel
- Doves Farm Traditional Organic Buttery Flapjack Bar