Product Type: Gü Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... with a gooey middle. They come in a box, which shows the baked soufflés and the Gü logo. Now I do have to say my baked soufflés have ne... more
The most amazing dessert ever
Gü Hot Chocolate Souffles
Member Name: nimnim
Gü Hot Chocolate Souffles
Date: 27/08/12, updated on 12/01/13 (205 review reads)
Advantages: They're amazing
Gü Hot Chocolate Soufflés (2x65g) - £3.59 at Tesco
Now I'm a bit of a chocolate fiend, and although I try not to, sometimes I have to treat myself. I'm a fan of the Gü range, as they are just so decadent. So recently when I was shopping for a special dinner, I bought these lovely desserts. (To be honest I had to pick some more up to ensure that I could have the most up to date information for this review - it may be an excuse but I'm sticking to it)!!
This product is described as ultra decadent with a gooey middle. They come in a box, which shows the baked soufflés and the Gü logo. Now I do have to say my baked soufflés have never managed to look quite as impressive as theirs do. I may be a bad baker, or they may have over exaggerated them in the picture I'm not sure.
Each of the puddings arrives in a glass ramekin, and all you need to do to cook them is remove the lid, and pop them on a room temperature tray (maybe so the bottom doesn't burn)? They need to go in at:
160ºC for 12 minutes (fan oven),
170ºC for 13 minutes (non fan oven),
Gas - mark 3 (170ºC) for 13 minutes.
The packaging does say that this may need to be amended for your oven, and as we know them best to do what will work for us.
Now when they come out they smell like little pieces of heaven - I really can't help it I love chocolate. I love to have mine with a little crème freche, and some red berries, like strawberries or raspberries (that way I can say they were one of my five a day...) When you first take a spoon they have a lush crumbly top, and a soft gooey middle - kind of like a warm brownie but better.
I would highly recommend these, as I adore them. After last night even more as my partner admitted that he's not really a fan, so that means I get to eat both of them (literally double the pleasure)!!!!
Summary: So very worth the calories
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- A great little pot of tastiness
- Just when I thought Cornetto couldn't get any better this came along
- Not bad!
- Vanilla Nice
- Gu hot chocolate souffles: nice but not amazing.
- Tesco Everyday Value Creamed Rice Pudding
- Cheap, but tasty!
- Yummy, yummy, yumminess!!!
- Good Pud..!
- Tasted Great But Be Very Careful!
- Sainsbury's Madeira Bar Cake
- Kraft Jello Instant Lemon Dessert Pudding and Pie
- Kraft Jello Instant Oreo Cookies and Cream Dessert
- Kraft Jello Instant Sugar Free Vanilla
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Black Cherry
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Orange
- Mr Kipling French Fancies
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yoghurt
- Del Monte Raspberry Smoothie
- Sainsburys Taste The Difference Lemon Drizzle Cake