Product Type: Haagen Dazs Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... gold. It has the typical Haagen - Dazs logo on the front and on the lid and the Baileys logo positioned just under this. On the back of t... more
Baileys on a stick!
Haagen Dazs Baileys
Member Name: janharper
Haagen Dazs Baileys
Date: 26/05/01, updated on 26/05/01 (220 review reads)
Disadvantages: lots of fat
When I first tasted this ice cream I thought that ice cream could never get any better but I was wrong, it can!
I had one of those little pots of Bailey's Haagen Daz which only serves to get you hooked and make you crave more, so I had to go back to the supermarket and get more. I came out with a regular sized 500 mil tub. The pale coffee coloured ice cream just sat there aski g to be bought. I swear that I could smell it through the tub. All the way home my mouth was watering so you can guess what I did as soon as I got inside the door.
I suddenly had a thought, and that is when this ice cream started to get even better. Why not dribble a touch of proper Baileys onto the top like an ice cream topping? Mmm, mouthwatering and gorgeous.
I have now discovered that you can get this ice cream covered in chocolate, on a stick! Yummy! I won't have to wait until I get home if I buy it that way.
This ice cream is actually made from 4% Baileys. It is also very high in fat if you like to watch your diet. A hundred mil serving has 14.7 grams of fat. The best part is that because this is a very rich, sweet and sickly ice cream you won't be able to eat a large portion. Compare 100 mil of this to a decent sized serving of any other ice cream and I don't think there's much difference.
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Walls five fruits, stripey ice cream!
- Nicer alone than mixed
- It's Phishy Phantastic!
- Creamy, fruity and chocolate - Heaven
- Gimme fish food now! No, not that kind of fish food!
- If heaven was an ice cream, this comes pretty close!
- Great snack/dessert for the kids for an affordable price
- How can something so cheap taste so nice?
- Whitworth's Semolina
- Mr Kipling French Fancies-I don't fancy these much!
- Muller Mischievious Milk Chocolate Dessert
- Danio Raspberry Yoghurt
- Lactofree Yoghurt
- Moirs Vanilla Pudding
- Dannon All Natural Coffee
- Yeo Valley Organic Yoghurt
- Aunty's Sticky Toffee Steamed Pudding
- Farm House Fare Luxury Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Danone Activia Intensely Creamy Scrumptiously Strawberry
- Tesco Active Balance Strawberry Yoghurt