Product Type: Muller Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... come in piffly little pots that leave you hungry after eating one. The Muller light yoghurts come in a generous 165g pot, which mea... more
They're not Muller's....they're mine!
Muller Light Chocolate Orange
Member Name: pilchierox
Muller Light Chocolate Orange
Advantages: Delicious chocolate orange flavour which helped curb my choclate craving
Disadvantages: If not on offer they are a bit expensive
Now, as anyone who has read my previous reviews will know, I'm a BIG fan of Muller Light yoghurts. They are an essential in my shopping trolley and I love to have them with fruit, over my cereal or just on their own. On my latest foray into the supermarket I discovered the Orange & Chocolate flavour yoghurt with dark chocolate sprinkles. Always up for something new I decided to give them a go and absolutely loved them.
This yoghurt is a caramel colour with flecks of dark chocolate in it. It has a creamy consistency and when I took the first mouthful I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. The taste of chocolate and orange is very much like that of a Terry's chocolate orange. I didn't find any of the slight sharpness found in a lot of yoghurts.
The yogurt is 165g and is found in a bowl shaped plastic container with a peel off foil lid. The lid has a picture of a piece of chocolate topped by a swirl of orange peel. The plastic container is white with orange panels which have the nutritional contents and ingredients written in white print. At the moment it has 'new' written all over it.
All details are per 100g
0.5g fat (of which 0.2g unsaturated)
126mg of calcium
Orange juice from concentrate
Gelatine (so may not be suitable for vegetarians)
At the moment these are on offer individually at 54p/pot but some supermarkets do have offers of buy 4 for £2. I bought mine on special offer at Sainsburys for 2 packs of 6 (which are normally around £2.69) for £3.
As a self confessed chocoholic who is currently on a health kick I am really missing my chocolate but finding these yoghurts have made it more bearable. In the same marketing strategy Muller have also produced Vanilla & Chocolate flavour and Vanilla & Chocolate with an under layer of Black Cherry but I can't comment on them as they are still in the fridge.....at the moment!
Summary: Yet another hit from Muller!
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Basics are Not Always Bad!
- Dessert yoghurt
- Very fruity Cherry Yoghurt
- Definately not an everyday treat - and definately not for breakfast!
- Don't serve it to your goldfish!
- Great snack/dessert for the kids for an affordable price
- How can something so cheap taste so nice?
- Whitworth's Semolina
- Mr Kipling French Fancies-I don't fancy these much!
- Yummy Yogurt
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Stracciatella
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Strawberry
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Vanilla Flavor
- Dr. Oetker Schlagschaum
- Dr. Oetker Original Pudding Vanilla Taste
- Co-op Low Fat Toffee Yoghurt
- Asda Extra Special profiterole gateau
- Morrisons Jaffa Orange Yoghurt
- Co-op Low Fat Cherry Yoghurt
- Co-op Low Fat Peach Yoghurt