Product Type: Nestle Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... resist! If you're expecting a review about how fattening / healthy they are, then sorry to disappoint but let's be honest - they're chocol... more
Have You Felt The Bubbles Melt?
Nestle Aero Mousse
Member Name: xamyp87x
Nestle Aero Mousse
Advantages: Rich, cheap and low calorie
Disadvantages: More expensive when not on offer
I have to say, if I had a choice I wouldn't necessarily buy an Aero chocolate bar.... prefer other things, however these mousses are DELICIOUS!
I was first attracted to these for the offer that Tesco had on - 2 packs of 4 for £2, otherwise I think they are about £1.50 for 4 which is quite expensive, although on the offer, 25p for a nice dessert is quite good value.
My friends say you can also get a minty flavour version of this but I have never seen it!
The second thing that attracted me to the mousses, and what led me to buy them, is the low calories content. At 98 calories a pot, these mousses are a really great way to have a tasty dessert, guilt free!
Aero chocolate is well known for the bubbles it contains, and how it melts in the mouth, and the same goes for the mousses.
The pot is 58g. This is the pefect amount really, otherwise it might be a bit bit sickly. Although it is moussy, with lots of bubbles, it is also quite creamy in texture.
This mousse is a great way to have a nice, low calorie dessert, at a cheap price, and a good alternative to a choccie bar!
Summary: Try these as an alternative to a chocolate bar!
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- The curious tale of Cadbury's Buttons
- A twist on the finger of fudge
- Low fat but high in flavour
- Delicious Yoghurts
- Left me feeling uninspired
- Nice tasting for a cheap price.
- Low cal, high in sugar!
- The lid stops it floating away
- Great value and the kids love them!
- Walls solero exotic - How can anything be both flavourful & creamy at only 90 ca ...
- Kraft Jello Instant Oreo Cookies and Cream Dessert
- Kraft Jello Instant Sugar Free Vanilla
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Black Cherry
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Orange
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Raspberry
- Danone Activia Intensely Creamy Peaches & Cream
- Jennie's Apple and Custard Strudel
- Asda Smart Price Neapolitan Ice Cream
- Sainsbury's Be Good to Yourself Cherry Cheesecake
- Sainsbury's Vanilla Crème Brulée