Product Type: Iceland Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... for £1. I have also tried Morrisons own brand which are equally as cheap. I find all screwball ice creams taste the same- I have a theory... more
A PLASTIC CONE FOR ICE CREAM
Screwballs Ice Creams
Member Name: jellybaby167
Screwballs Ice Creams
One ice cream treat I have been buying for a long time is the ice cream screw balls and this is my review.
I buy a box of screw balls from my local Iceland shop and they cost between £1 - £1.50 as the price seems to go up and down a bit.
Each screw ball is an ice cream which is vanilla and raspberry ripple flavour and each of the ice creams is in its own plastic cone shaped tub. The tub can be squeezed then the ice cream pops up at the top of the tub but I prefer to eat the ice cream with a little plastic spoon.
At the bottom of the cone shaped tub is a coloured ball of bubble gum but I have only eaten this once or twice as it is usually frozen solid and so to hard for my teeth.
The ice cream in the screw balls is nice and fluffy and has a nice taste to it which I was surprised about as the ice creams are cheap to buy and I think that sometimes cheap ice cream is a bit tasteless and icy. The Iceland screw balls are not like this and I think they taste very nice. The raspberry ripple is clear to see going through the ice cream and I can taste it to.
I first tried out the screw balls when I was in my local Iceland shop and was looking for something like the little tubs of ice cream you can buy at the cinema and theatre. This is what I saw first and thought I would give them a try and have bought them ever since.
I would not give the screw balls to kids under five cos of the bubble gum ball in the bottom of the tub as I would be scared they would choke on it.
I would suggest giving the screw balls a try out as I think they are good value for money - I think I usually get eight of them in a box for around £1.50 which is a good price I think. I also like the taste and I like to eat one after my dinner for dessert and like them in summer time to as they cool me down when I am to hot.
I think the screw balls can be bought in other shops such as Farmfoods and I know my local mini market sells them individual for around 30 pence.
Summary: SCREWED - I LIKE THESE
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Christmas pudding with a difference
- VALUE RICE FOR PUDDING
- WALKERS SHORTBREAD, NONE SHORTBREAD CHRISTMAS PUDDING
- Mildly special Christmas pud (if you like them bland and light)
- Mini Milks..... But Cheaper!
- I call it, Mullerlicious
- I call it the most Mullerlicious healthy yoghurt out there
- Onken Natural Yogurt 500ml
- Wibble wobble jelly in a pot!
- Nice rice at a great price.
- Nat Ali Organic Vanilla Blancmange
- Nat Ali Organic Rose Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Praline Flavoured Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Orange/Chocolate Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Lavender Jelly
- Skinny Cow Cheeky Choc Brownie Ice Cream
- Muller Amore Peach Yoghurt
- Marks & Spencer Hot Chocolate Fudge Pudding
- Asda Extra Special Strawberries and Cream yoghurt
- Cadburys Dairy Milk Shortcake Biscuit yoghurt