Product Type: Walls Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... ice and lemon fruit ice with lemon lime flavour. These delicious tangy/creamy flavours mix it up in your mouth and are wonderfully refres... more
MINI PIECE OF HEAVEN
Wall's Mini Twister
Member Name: leeanne160480
Wall's Mini Twister
Seing as it is such a sunny day, I thought I would review this while sitting in my garden in the sunshine after eating one of these. Perfect Ice Cream weather today.
I'm still on my diet. I've lost 1 stone and 9lb so far, and I kind of miss the spontanious treats that you would grab on said sunny day. Diet foodhas come a long way in the last few years, so I can still enjoy thing like this.
You buy these in a box of 8, and I paid £1.99 for them. Asda is selling 2 for £3 on a large variety of Ice Cream, so a little saving to be had. These are made by Walls. You get these in full sized Ice Cream lollies as well, but I think it is just the fruit flavoured ones in the full size, as I had the Chocolate one - yummy.
Yes, the Ice Cream is relatively small, but they only have 40 calories per Ice Cream, so I wasn't expecting something huge. It was just the right size so that I could have something sweet and not feel like I was missing out along with everyone else.
The Ice Cream is 2 kinds all twisted together. It is Chocolate and Vanilla. You see by the colouring where the Ice Cream twists around the stick, and the Rich Chocolate mixed with the Sweet Creamy Vanilla is a great combination.
The Ice Cream is wrapped individually in see through wrappers and in a sturdy cardboard box. The packaging isn't too exciting, just a creamy coloured box, with the Logo on the front and a picture of the Ice Cream.
This Ice Cream is quite soft, so it isn't really hard when you first take it out the freezer. I like it when it is softer, as I think you taste the creaminess more. This is just sweet enough and I think it tastes like it has more than 40 calories.
A great little Ice Cream, especially if you are trying to watch your weight.
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- EXTRA CREAMY, EXTRA SPECIAL
- A good fromage frais for kids
- Phish food - simply to die for!
- Light, light, light - great alternative
- Hartley's is sugar free, so my belly loves this jelly !
- Hartley's No Added Sugar Orange Flavour Jelly Pot
- For the Petits People in your family
- Wibble wobble jelly.
- For My Little Star
- Great value rice pudding which can be eaten hot or cold
- Muller Mischievious Milk Chocolate Dessert
- Danio Raspberry Yoghurt
- Lactofree Yoghurt
- Mr Kipling Banoffee Slices
- Aunt Bessies Tempting Sticky Toffee Sponge Pudding
- Wall's Cornetto Enigma Cookie
- Shape Delights Rhubarb Crumble
- WeightWatchers Instant Custard
- Dannon All Natural Coffee
- Magnum Infinity Chocolate & Caramel