Product Type: Walls Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... ice and lemon fruit ice with lemon lime flavour. These delicious tangy/creamy flavours mix it up in your mouth and are wonderfully refres... more
Let's Twist Again - Hopefully More Than We Did Last Summer!
Wall's Mini Twister
Member Name: spidystrider
Wall's Mini Twister
Advantages: Lovely ice cream and fruity ice.
Disadvantages: Disappear quickly!
Wall's Mini Twister ice lollies are fantastic and the ideal size for a child, although I personally love them too. They are really refreshing and I am looking forward to eating them on a hot summer's day (well I can dream, can't I!)
Wall's Mini Twister lollies come individually wrapped in cardboard packaging which is decorated in bright, summery colours, with close-up shots of the lollies and the fruit contained inside them.
There are two flavours in the box that I buy, which are pineapple ice cream with strawberry fruit ice and pineapple ice cream with lemon/lime fruit ice.
My favourite is the one with the strawberry fruit ice and the pineapple ice cream wrapped into the twist. Inside it has a solid cylinder of lemon/lime fruit ice. The strawberry ice is sweet and full of flavour and the ice cream is smooth, sweet and fresh. The lemon/lime cylinder of ice is also very tasty and has a sharp, tangy flavour to it. I love the combination of the soft, smooth ice cream and the crunchy, heavier textured fruit ice. The only thing I do not notice is the pineapple flavour, which is either very subtle or drowned out by the other stronger flavours.
Wall's Mini Twister lollies make an excellent treat and at only 45 calories per lolly, you don't have to feel guilty about eating one. They are also free from artificial colours and flavours and are made with real fruit juice.
I bought my box of eight in Tesco for £1.76. They are also for sale at the same price in Asda, but you can purchase 2 boxes for £3 at the moment.
If you are looking for some lovely ice lollies for the kids or are trying to keep your calorie intake down, then Mini Twisters are ideal.
I would be more than happy to recommend them and think they are worthy of 5 stars.
Summary: Wall's Mini Twister - tasty twists of ice cream and fruit ice.
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Jelly on a Plate, Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble Jelly on a Plate!
- Fattening but nice.
- Let's Twist Again!!
- Walls Vienetta- A Bit of a Let Down
- Sainsbury's New York Vanillla Cheesecake for that ultimate cheesecake experience ...
- Very mischievous indeed!!
- I BEG YOU TO NEVER TRY THIS AWFUL DISGUSTING FOWL " Ice cream " (It can't even ...
- Fruity Tubes of Fromage Frais?? Frubes of Course
- Heavenly Creamy Coconut Yoghurt
- You're On Your Own
- Nat Ali Organic Rose Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Praline Flavoured Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Orange/Chocolate Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Lavender Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Flan, Sugarfree
- Ben & Jerry's The Full Vermonty
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Caramel Fudge
- Ben & Jerry's Vanilla Like it Oughta Be
- Ben & Jerry's Chocolate
- Carte d'Or Vanilla