Product Type: Walls Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... blend and it all goes so well mixed together. The other great thing about Twisters is that they are low in calories. There are only... more
lovely looking lolly
Member Name: nicnncha
Advantages: tastes great, lovelly icecream, looks fun
Disadvantages: middle centre isnt the best
Ohhh i loved these icecreams. twister's are a cool looking icecream that appealed to me as a child. They are quite large, and do take a good while to eat, so be prepared.
Walls twister, is basically a stick covered in strawberry flavoured water, this is then covered, in a twisting style motion, by lime flavoured ice and a gorgeous creamy pineapple.
For me, i always use my tongue to get all the pineapple icecream off, this for me is my favourite, then i eat the lime flavoured ice. Then finally im left with the strawberry middle. For me im afraid this is the worse bit, and i often dont eat it all, its a shame as the rest of the icecream is delicious. For me what would have been better would have been a chocolate core of hard milky chocolate, yummy!
You can buy twisters anywhere, you can get them in supermarkets in packs, or sold separtely in woolworths, etc. They are about 80pence a lolly, and one i'd definetely recommend.
One word of advice, when you take the twister out of the packaging be careful, i once did it and pulled the twister off the stick!
Summary: great lolly for all ages
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Ripples of raspberry
- Crakin ice cream sauce
- Carte D'Or Triple Chocolate - My favourite icecream!
- A Ben & Jerrys I Don't Like!!
- A pleasant yogurt but where did the strawberry hop it to?
- ANYBODY HERE SEEN KELLY ?..........K.E.double-L .Y.
- Tasty Corners!
- Delicious Dessert!
- Strawberry Corner!
- Yummy custard treat.
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Stracciatella
- Dr. Oetker Mousse a La Vanille
- Dr. Oetker Mousse Au Chocolat
- Dr. Oetker Original Chocolate
- Dr. Oetker Paradiescreme Chocolate Flavor
- Asda Meringue Nests
- Sainsbury's Basics Chocolate Mousse
- Sainsburys Coffee Panna Cotta
- Iceland Sticky Toffee Cheesecake
- Iceland Strawberry Cheesecake