Product Type: Walls Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... blend and it all goes so well mixed together. The other great thing about Twisters is that they are low in calories. There are only... more
Twisted taste sensation!
Member Name: ktbainbridge
Advantages: Tastes amazing.
Disadvantages: Short lolly stick can get messy!
I adore Wall's twister ice creams. As I child I always ate them (they have been going 25 years now, believe it or not!) but in the last few years they seemed to have slipped my line and I havent had my usual quota of them! This all changed when they bought out new mini packs of them and decided to put them on special offer in Tescos.
The mini twisters come in packs of six and are about half the size of a normla twister. This does not mean you only eat half the calories, it just means you end up eating two instead! The ice lollies come packed in a cardboard box, which is recyclable. Inside the lollies are packed individually in a clear plastic wrapping with the Walls logo on them. This packaging is also recyclable. The clear plastic wrapping is easy to tear off without making a mess of your ice cream or your hands.
The ice cream is a twisted patten (as the name might suggest) of a variety of different flavours. There is an inner red stawberry ice core. On the outside is twisted lemon and lime ice and pineapple creamy ice cream which is lovely. All of the tastes individually are delicious and they work together to create great flavour and texture.
I would recommend the twister if you like a combination of ice lolly and ice cream. It really does taste great. The only very minor downside (and now I am being really picky to get this out!) is that the lolly stick is very short at the bottom making it quite hard to hold meaning it can get very messy!!
Summary: Dig in and enjoy!
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Watery boiled rice with lots of sugar!
- Fresh cream cakes anyone??
- Muller - A rice worth paying
- You'll want more than one bite of Angel Delight!
- Feast your eyes on these mini-treats.
- Not blowing raspberries at this .
- Delicious fruit and flakes
- Yummy Jelly in my tum tum!
- A scrummy yoghurt
- Great and easy lunch box treat
- Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
- Ben & Jerry's Chubby Hubby
- Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
- Knorr Sweety Rice Pudding
- Inzersdorfer Curd-Cheese And Semolina Dumplings
- Knorr Sweety Sugared Pancake Without Raisins
- Knorr Sweety Quark Dumplings
- Joya Vanilla Soy-Dessert
- Ben & Jerry's From Russia with Buzz
- Ben & Jerry's Half Baked