Product Type: Walls Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... blend and it all goes so well mixed together. The other great thing about Twisters is that they are low in calories. There are only... more
Twister lick the lolly
Member Name: HitchJo
Advantages: fruity flavours with ice cream and soft
Disadvantages: Very small
Eating nice food is one of my favourite past times and this one never fails to please me especially on a hot summers day.
They have a soft fondent type middle that is either green or red that has a tangy fruity taste to it, then you have two swirls that wrap around this centre which is a green or red fondant that is the same to the middle and a lemon flavour ice cream between that, this lemon flavoured ice cream is not that over powering and complements the fondent lolly type ice cream lovely. It is a refreshing Ice lolly/ ice cream that adults and children can enjoy.
When I first had these ice creams they were full sized ice creams that i took great enjoyment out of eating. I would use my tongue to take out all the lemon flavoured ice cream then I would lick the green from the outside then suck the centre (my weird way of eating things).
Now they do two different kinds as mentioned above but the ice creams are mini ones that I am a bit dissapointed with, I have not seen the full sized ones for many years if the manufacturer reads this please bring them back for me.
I buy mine from asda for a £1 which is one of their deals and they can not be beaten at this price. I willsay that I get through a pack of these in about 2 days but their are 2 adults and 2 children who enjoy to eat them, so I now tend to buy 3 packs but this is well worth it. There are quite a few in a pack but being so small they are usually eaten 2 at a time oh why did they have to change the size.
These are ideal for the children and great at childrens parties and are even better for a bit of nice for the adults when the children dissapear to bed.
Summary: moorish lolly great for the hot days needs to be bigger though
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- Not as good as the original.
- Have Your Fill Of Vanill-a
- Delicious Yoghurts In Squeezy Tubes.
- An Average 'Toffee Crisp' Ice Cream Bar.
- Delicious Flake Twinpot.
- Sweetie treat (no tricks)
- Aunt Bessie's apple pie - Aunt Bessie is the apple to my eye!
- I thought this was strawberry flavour!?!?
- Who stole the bubbles?
- It's mint.
- Kraft Jello Instant Sugar Free Vanilla
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Black Cherry
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Orange
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Strawberry
- Kraft Jello Sugar Free Raspberry
- Tesco Value Trifle
- Carte D'or Strawberry & Yoghurt Delice
- Asda 20 Mini Meringue Shells.
- Mars Maltesers Milk Chocolate Ice Cream
- Tesco Value Strawberry Cheesecake