Product Type: Yoplait Dessert / Yoghurts
Newest Review: ... for £3 (17p each) which works out 3p cheaper than the conventions same brand yoghurt pots but for 10g less. Frube is a yoghurt in a tu... more
Lovely pouches of Frubes...at a price!
Yoplait Petits Filous Frubes
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Yoplait Petits Filous Frubes
Advantages: Lovely, not messy to consume so great for kids
Disadvantages: Rather sweet
Before I get stuck into writing this review I must first point out that I am reviewing the pouches and not the tubes fromt this brand. I requested a link ages ago on here to write about these pouches and was told to pop them here so here I am!
Usually priced at £2.00 in Asda for 6 x 80g of them I was pleased to get these in the reduced section in Asda for a mere 25p and they came in two flavours, apricot and strawberry and within a box. On the front of the box which is purple, orange and with mostly yellow writing on it we are told that they are Yoplait Petits Filous Frubes Pouches, that there are 6 of course within in and the flavour and size is stated as I have listed already. Other information on the box includes ingredients, a nutritional chart and contact details for the manufacturer. Inside the box the pouches are red for the strawberry flavour ones and an orange for the apricot flavour and on each we are simply told what they are, that they must be kept refridgerated and are not suitable to be frozen. They come with no straws and you simply have to tear a section to the top of the pouch to drink them which is very straightforward to do so.
Whether you have the strawberry or the apricot flavour they taste as you would expect the fruit to. They are creamy, easy to drink though thick and not watery, my only gripe with these for me personally is that they are rather sweet though we are told on the box that they contain no artifical sweetners. The yogurt is also smooth and so with no fruity bits in it and they are gluten free and suitable for Vegetarians. I must admit I prefer the apricot flavour, as they were not so sweet but in all in all these are great, not just for kids but adults alike who like yogurt and great for when we're on the go!
I'm not sure that I will buy these again at £2.00 for a pack 6 of them again as I do feel that this is a little expensive for what they are but they do taste nice and are fabulous quality not to be quibbled with!
Nutritional Information Per 100g:
of which sugars: 14.1g
of which saturates: 1.7g
Available in all good supermarkets etc.
More reviews in the field of Dessert / Yoghurts
- 'Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie Ice Cream' A treat for the taste buds
- Delicious Toffee Ice Cream!
- Very yummy - hard to believe they only contain about 100 calories!!
- Chocolatey bubbly goodness
- Low in calories yes, but tastes horrible
- Wibble wobble jelly.
- For My Little Star
- Great value rice pudding which can be eaten hot or cold
- 'Angel Delight' a low calorie treat
- Nat Ali Organic Coffee Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Coconut Jelly
- Nat Ali Organic Bergamot Jelly
- Nat Ali Almond Flavoured Organic Blancmange Mix
- Epicerie De Provence Pear And Chestnut Crumble
- Danone Activia Single Pot Fat Free Raspberry
- Sainsbury's Large Chocolate Trifle
- Danone Activia Single Pot Fat Free Peach
- Danone Activia Single Pot Fat Free Cherry
- Asda Fruit Fool Strawberry