Newest Review: ... plenty of old buildings and many parts of the old fishing village it once was can still be seen. There was a really mixed group of holi... more
Soak up the sunshine
Member Name: judman
Advantages: Warm, lots of festivities
Disadvantages: Lots of coakroaches
I have just recently returned back to the UK from Tenerife and must admit that I really enjoyed every minute of it. There was great weather, stayed near the beach, many restaurants and activities to do and take part in. The average weather temperature was around 25 degrees and I stayed in Playa De Las Americas, which is by the south west coast of the island.
If you are planning to go somewhere warm, fun, lively, and entertaining, then Tenerife is the place for you - good for a quick getaway!
I visited Siam Park, which is a water park with slides, and seals, went out on a catamaran to see the dolphins and whales, and sat on the beach soaking up the sunshine.
I am definitely considering going there again in the future and really did have a blast.
If you decide to go, enjoy and I am sure that you will have a great time!
Summary: Great place for quick getaway!
More reviews in the field of Destination International
- Otavalo - Beautiful town, easily one of the best markets in the continent!
- Keep it a Secret
- Don't confuse it with the Car!
- Visit the greatest city in the World
- Do you know where the European Capital of Culture 2013 is??
- The Classy Costal Retreat From The Vibrant Portuguese Capital
- Birch Aquarium, San Diego
- Amazing place, quite a journey to it from Negombo though!