Newest Review: ... other city centre Chester is crammed full of thriving shops. But its not the contents of the shops that draws the tourists it's the buil... more
Chester the place to go to study for men
Chester in General
Member Name: simon murphy
Chester in General
Date: 23/08/00, updated on 08/09/00 (34 review reads)
Advantages: Beautifull people beautifull city
Disadvantages: not the cheapest
Chester college, sorry University College Chester is without doubt the best place in the world to study if you are a bloke looking for a good degree with as much fun as possible.
With over six women to every bloke you can not fail to enjoy both the city and the population.
The college is near the centre of Chester (15 minutes walk) and most people will stay within five minutes of the college
It's a very relaxed place to live with lots of beautifull scenery and buildings just drink the summer away at the boathouse next to the river Dee, perfect for the summer
The only downside to Chester itself is that there are no class nightclubs, don't get me wrong there are plenty of good bars in the city and student friendly clubs are easily found, its just there are no top notch clubs. There again Manchester and Liverpool and not too far away, so just get there and enjoy the club scene there.
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- Beiruit wi’ Rain - Rotherham
- North Glasgow, - wonderful views of the country-side and close to the city too!
- Dublin a must for everyone
- Exeter - Something for Everyone
- History frees, and history binds.
- The Stilton Village
- Improving all the time!!
- Visually ok. Thats about it.
- Tatton Country Park
- Living in A Shed
- Tissington (Derbyshire)
- Hartington (Derbyshire)
- Alsop en le Dale (Derbyshire)
- National Lift Tower (Northampton)
- Delapre Abbey (Northampton)
- Troutbeck (Windemere, Cumbria)
- Billing Aquadrome (Northampton)
- Wardown Park, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Somerleyton Hall and Gardens in Suffolk
- Oxford University Parks (Oxford)