Newest Review: ... you want a nice place where nice people visit and live, then this is not the place for you. This is not in doubt. On the other han... more
Date: 11/08/00, updated on 20/06/03 (31 review reads)
This is a ideal place to visit the beasch at dawlish warren is great, its neat, clean sea and sand, and dog are allowed. This is ideal for touring as it is near Torquey etc. The town at dawlish is nice and with in dawlish there is a golf cource and sports centre. This place is ideal for tents and caravan as they have very good site which are really cheap. If the weather is fine i would rather go there than abroad. This is a place eye highly recommend.
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- Oxford has no facilities
- Arm pit of the World
- Mersey Ferries, You have to do it
- Ace time at Aberdeen
- Fish Town is Golden
- Cirencester - A beautiful town rich with things to see and do
- Outstanding, Authentic Thai Cuisine in new surroundings
- What a wonderful weekend!
- Super place to visit even in winter