Newest Review: ... to give it a go. Big mistake! - Trinity college is just a normal university, not even that big. What is the big deal? - The Guinness ... more
Entertainment in Dublin on two legs
Dublin in General
Member Name: daveryder
Dublin in General
Date: 23/08/01, updated on 23/08/01 (114 review reads)
Advantages: Easy Access, Beautiful when drunk
Disadvantages: Can have STD's, Potentially Ugly in morning, Loud
Tourism in Ireland is built around historical culture. You can visit museums, monuments and other landmarks and ancient treasures.Most guys, when staying in a city for a few days, want one thing. To get laid. Dublin is no exception. After possibly sight-seeing around Grafton Street for a few hours during the day, (lunch hour is when they all come out), you want to be heading to a place where your almost guaranteed to pick up a girl. A few good spots are Copper Face Jacks (also known as Slapper Face Jacks) on Harcourt Street, Annabel's (Animals) in Donnybrook, Howl at the Moon (Howl at the Bauwler) in Mount Street and Club 92 (Club Knackerydoo) in Stillorgan.
What you are looking for in these places are girls that are hanging our for it i.e. at least two girls together, sitting drinking, not saying much and looking around a lot. These are either waiting for somebody or anybody. Next thing to know is how badly they are hanging out for it. A good give away is white see-thru skin tight trousers and a G-string/no knickers. A greyhound mini skirt (an inch from the hair) is also another giveaway. They will also be showing a lot more skin than average. Boob Tubes etc. Generally, the more skin the better, but you can judge for yourself. If whatever they are wearing looks wrong (black bra with white knickers kinda wrong) you've probably got a slapper (Well Done).
So, you know who you've the best chance with. Now how to entice them. These places are meat markets now, the first guy in there (if he's good enough) probably has them for the night, and the morning after. However good that may be. The best language here is money. You don't want to straight away buy these girls a drink. Wait till they are at the bar, stand beside them and order an expensive drink, or something our of the ordinary. She'll notice, don't worry. Here's where you start talking...what your looking for is witty, maybe a little lost in the big city (if you
r a tourist). Whatever you do you have to be fast. Slappers have a mouth as sharp as their ex-boyfriends machette. If you can't keep up, your better not trying.
After you've pulled, keep an eye out for anyone who may have broken up with them yesterday. Easily spotted as he tap's you on the shoulder and head-butts you, no questions asked.
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- Cardiff Castle
- England - used to be a good place
- If you go down to the Green today.....
- Improvement or abomination?
- Stratford - The Insiders Guide!
- There's a reason it rhymes with Joy :)
- Lots of shops with famous landmarks
- Possibly the cutest village in the UK!
- said to be lively family holiday park i must have got the wrong place staying at ...
- Bedford: Very Desirable Place to Live
- Fantasy Island Fun Park (Weymouth, Dorset)
- Sandworld International Sand Sculpture Park (Weymouth, Dorset)
- Come into Play (Stone, Staffordshire)
- Wiseman's Bridge Campsite (Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire)
- Alsop en le Dale (Derbyshire)
- Villages & Resorts in Central (Scotland)
- Villages & Resorts in Lothian (Scotland)
- Villages & Resorts in Orkney (Scotland)
- Villages & Resorts in Fife (Scotland)
- Villages & Resorts in Shetland (Scotland)