Newest Review: ... to give it a go. Big mistake! - Trinity college is just a normal university, not even that big. What is the big deal? - The Guinness ... more
Dublin a must for everyone
Dublin in General
Member Name: simon murphy
Dublin in General
Date: 22/08/00, updated on 16/10/00 (38 review reads)
Advantages: Relaxed luxory something for everyone
Disadvantages: Guinness (only joking)
Dublin can not be called a truly beautiful city.
What it can be called is absolutely fantastic
It is a city where there is something for everyone from the tourist trail seeing the what the Vikings did to the city, the castle, the long room in the university and the not to be missed tour of the Guinness factory.
Not to be left out are the fantastic shopping areas with designer shops aplenty and massive savings to be made on jewellery. The restaurants offer a fantastic friendly service with superb food at reasonable prices throughout the city especially in the temple bar area.
The temple bar is also the place to go for a drink a gallon or two of the black stuff and you'll enjoy this city as much as I did.
Accommodation runs from cheap and dingy to luxurious, there is choice for everyone don't pre book just go straight to the tourist info and pay them £2 and they will arrange it for u there and then
Dublin try it once and you will go twice
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- Always something to see or do
- Centerparcs – not cheap, but you get real atmosphere for your bucks !!
- Rain? Here? Naaah!
- Beiruit wi’ Rain - Rotherham
- North Glasgow, - wonderful views of the country-side and close to the city too!
- My kind of heaven
- Fish Town is Golden
- Cirencester - A beautiful town rich with things to see and do
- Outstanding, Authentic Thai Cuisine in new surroundings
- What a wonderful weekend!
- Wiseman's Bridge Campsite (Saundersfoot, Pembrokeshire)
- Tissington (Derbyshire)
- Hartington (Derbyshire)
- Ilford Town Centre (Ilford, Essex)
- Alsop en le Dale (Derbyshire)
- Saltburn by the Sea, North Yorkshire
- Thorpeness (Suffolk)
- Shirley (Derbyshire)
- National Lift Tower (Northampton)
- Delapre Abbey (Northampton)