Newest Review: ... to plaster the inside of the building. The building itself is much like a greenhouse, having a glass roof. This makes it unbearable to ... more
Grimsby in General
Author Name: Graham
Grimsby in General
Advantages: fresney Place Shopping Centre open green land and not far from Cleethorpes, there is some good here
Disadvantages: Dirty Town, Obese, and ignorant People and no care for the Disabled
I have lived in Grimsby all my life, I was born in 1960 near the Peoples Park, and over the last 15 to 20 years it has become very Grim with boarded up properties and what was the main shopping street then was Freeman Street, there was the Market full of life unlike now, it has become A slum, and the council keeps making promises to re-new it and even knock part of it down and construct homes and new shops, but nothing even gets done here, we are also in the top league of the most Obese towns in the area and not only that People are so ignorant of Disabilities when it come to those that are known as hidden Disabilities, and I should know by first hand experience as I have one of the hidden disabilities.
There are some good parts though, like Freshney place shopping centre, and the Auditorium, sports centre plus the open spaces such as all the Parks, and just up the road is cleethorpes with beach, boating lake and clean open spaces.
But if I had the choice I would move away from here and move to Blackpool as I get more respect from the People and day trippers when I amtaken ill due to my severe Epilepsy, so if you are thinking of moving here Do Not Bother it's just a very Grim Town.
Summary: Do not come it is just A waste of money
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- Colchester - Oldest recorded town in Britain
- Up and coming Crayford
- CENTRE PARCS, AN IDEAL FAMILY HOLIDAY
- The best place in the World
- Great for a visit, but don't try to drive through!
- My kind of heaven
- Portishead - General review.
- Seaside as it SHOULD be
- Nothing is certain in London but expense.
- Getting the 'Finger' from Northampton!
- Saltburn by the Sea, North Yorkshire
- Shirley (Derbyshire)
- National Lift Tower (Northampton)
- Newbury (Berkshire)
- Delapre Abbey (Northampton)
- Villages & Resorts in Surrey (England)
- Villages & Resorts in Warwickshire (England)
- Villages & Resorts in West Midlands (England)
- Villages & Resorts in West Sussex (England)
- Villages & Resorts in Wiltshire (England)