Newest Review: ... Rock, Metal, 80's... I could go on forever but I won't. For the shopaholics we have 4 shopping centres. Liverpool One, Met Quarter, St J... more
We won't rob your car....honestly.
Member Name: Stevenparry
Date: 08/07/00, updated on 08/07/00 (30 review reads)
Advantages: So much to do...
Disadvantages: There's nothing wrong with my home town.
Hehe, Liverpool has got to be the best city in the UK, There is so much to do, we really do have everything. There are loads of shops, bars, cafes, cinemas, parks, hotels... etc. You wont find anyone coming to Liverpool, and leaving saying they have hated it. Liverpool must have one of the best nightlifes ever! I have been all over the UK and most of the touristy places are filled with litter and dirty tramps begging you for money. But Liverpool is full of happy and willing to help people despite their bad name. COME TO LIVERPOOL!
More reviews in the field of Destination National
- SARK - a step back in time
- Costa del Solent?
- love it loath it, you can't ignore it
- StarCity - Warner Village Cinemas new complex well worth a visit
- Wakefield - the Turd of the North!
- Nothing is certain in London but expense.
- Getting the 'Finger' from Northampton!
- There's no place like home
- BELIEVE IT OR NOT- BUT IT'S TRUE