Product Type: Sony Dictaphone
Newest Review: ... on, and any enhancements on the lectures clarity would be great. PRICE This Dictaphone can purchased for about £40 depending on where ... more
Good priced quality item
Sony ICD BX800
Member Name: reviewingqueen
Sony ICD BX800
Advantages: Great price
Disadvantages: Sound quality is not the best
I originally bought this Dictaphone to record some meeting when setting up my business, just so I could play back ideas and rely information, priced at around £30, this was one of the cheapest I could find.
This piece of technology is very easy to use, I thought I might have to read through the instruction manual, however, in a way it explains itself. The best qualities of this item for me were the large and clear screen which shows what is happening and how long the recording it taking place and also the very easy to use - and not too small buttons.
The sound quality of this item is not the best I have heard, however you get what you pay for and it is certainly not the worst recording ever also it hasover 500 hours of recording space. The handheld device is very lightweight and because of the size it fits easily into my handbag.
Overall I would rate this item 8/10 - and if you are looking for a good price rather than quality then this item is for you!
Summary: Overall good item!
More reviews in the field of Dictaphone
- Handy device - multi uses.
- Sony Dictaphone - M450
- Little recording gem
- Never miss another sentence
- Record your thoughts or someone else's
- A great gadget for capturing speech
- Sony ICD PX820 Dictaphone - Retro look, but great features.
- Olympus VN 2100PC -stylish dictaphone, but not the best value for money
- Olympus VN 5500PC - my favourite dictaphone
- Olympus DM 550 - fantastic quality, far too expensive