Product Type: Bose digital audio accessories
Newest Review: ... but you really can tell the difference. I bought this myself for the perfect IDock, this boasts an amazing sound and clear deep bass. For t... more
Member Name: sbm1977
Bose SoundDock Series 2 Digital Music System
I was lucky enough to be given one of these as a present from work. Very easy to use - dock your ipod/iphone or itouch and within seconds you'll have a decent sounds blasting at you. I've been very impressed with the sound quality for such a small size. The bass is very strong and it has a good feel about it. Easily good enough for a room at a party or background music - it's not tinny at all.
No faffing, just plug and go.
Charges iphone 3gs (probably 4's but can't be 100% sure).
With a normal Hifi you would be able to tweak the sound settings slightly. You can't really do that with these types of speakers.
Is it on or off? I can never really tell if it's on or off. I think it goes in to standby automatically when left for a bit. But there is no power light or indicator to confirm that.
If i was chosing another ipod speaker (also have a gear 4, and a kensington - neither are as good as this) I would save up and go straight back and buy another one of these.
Summary: Good sound, nice design all round winner
More reviews in the field of Digital Audio Accessory
- Qwik Tune Snark Clip-on Tuner
- Uncommon Deflector Case for iPhone 5
- Tunebelt Sports Armband for iPod Nano
- TikTok Watchband for iPod Nano
- Panasonic SC-HC05
- Kensington Digital FM Radio & Transmitter for iPod
- Kensington Pico FM Transmitter for iPod
- Kensington QuickSeek FM Transmitter
- Kensington RDS FM Transmitter/Car Charger for iPod
- Targus Mobile Security Lock for iPod