Product Type: Fujifilm digital cameras
Newest Review: ... A500) which are ok for what they are, and are used by husband and children. This took a bit of getting used to both in size and capabil... more
AWESOME, 10x OPtical zoom, technically feature packed Semi-Pro camera!
Fujifilm Finepix S5800
Member Name: Avatar781
Fujifilm Finepix S5800
Advantages: Excellent value for money, jam packed with pro-like camera features, 10X optical zoom !
Disadvantages: occassionally , some of the pictures have violet coloured circles in them
I bought this camera last year, prior to my DREAM trip to Peru- where I spent a lot of time in some very harsh weather conditions, whilst doing the INca trail in the Andes mountains and various other high altitude (very high altitude!) parts of the Andes.
Anyways, this camera is one of my FAVOURITE "loves of my life". The pictures i have taken with it(and I'm no professional photographer, but perhaps a good amateur one ;-) - has brought me and load sof other people MUCH joy. I'm expecially in to Nature photography. animals, birds, sun sets(including some deep red ones we've had here in Belfast), and MOUNTAINS! And much much more!
This camera, given that I paid a bargain £99 for it(at a well-known supermarket.. ) is jsut JAM packed with semi-pro features.
Firstly there is the most useful optical features -
- it's 10x OPTICAL Zoom(coupled with a bit more digital zoom).
- Then comes it's rather diverse set settings and adjustments one could make to various settings , relating to exposure, shutter speed and all the usual photographic factors/issues/needs.
- The best part though(for me as an pro-amateur photographer), is that it has various built-in settings for various scenarios, evnets, and light conditions. Which means.. that we don't have to tweak around(manually) with all the various technical settings relating to exposure, shutter speed and so on.
instead, we can choose the type of setting/environment/time of day, we wish to shoot in, and off we go! clickety click!
This is one of those products, that even my ciritical eye.. really CANNOT FAULT- esepcially, given the price range!
I have a 16 G.B top of the range SanDisk memory card in it- which obviously helps, when taking high resolution pictures- which take a while to store, and when on holida in the mountains, u need to be able to click quickly(and hence STORE it on flash memory, quickly!)
Anyways, the photos i've taken have proven to me that .. this camera really is AMAZING value for money and FEATURE packed , FLAWLESS and just D I V I NE ! I love you FinePix S5800! :))
(Actually, occassionaly it comes up with violet circles/shapes in some of the pictures, when taken facing sun light or sources of Light.. probably an optical issue.. to do with the lens, but it happens so rarely that i've not thought of it until now. )
Summary: Awesome Digital camera perfect for a semi-pro photographer!
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- F, F, Focus please Fujifilm Finepix!
- Fujifilm Finepix JV100
- SAMSUNG NV3-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- Samsung Camera
- A suitable camera for beginners
- Love the camera, not keen on the customer service...
- A fantastic camera for any grade of user
- Brilliant little camera. Take heed of manufacturer's warnings though!
- Brilliant Camera
- Perfect for someone who doesn't know all that much about photography, but wants ...