Newest Review: ... then, you can use some of the presets for specific situations (I especially like the behind glass setting, for the number of times I have... more
Does what a camera should
Nikon Coolpix P510
Member Name: rocks44
Nikon Coolpix P510
Date: 02/08/13, updated on 06/08/13 (13 review reads)
Advantages: lightweight, good zoom, good quality photos
Disadvantages: some buggy features
My favorite thing about this camera is the fact it's lightweight yet durable. On top of that, it has great zoom compatibles and even better image quality. Basically, the pros are it does everything expected of it. One bad thing about this camera is that it's video taking aspect isn't the best but most people buy cameras such as these because of the photo quality, so it doesn't matter too much. Also, in dark situations, using the flash is absolutely necessary because without the flash, the quality is horrible. Another con is that it tries a little too hard on some of the features, so hard that these features don't work adequately. The GPS feature and the built-in camera effects should have just been left out because they don't compete with other camera's GPS feature and built-in effects. Also, the battery can only be charged inside the camera, so that is a little inconvenient. Other than these few minuscule cons, this camera is perfect for basically anyone.
Summary: Lightweight, reliable camera that takes great photos
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- The best of both worlds? I think so!
- Pretty good camera for the size and price...compact lovers must have.
- Brilliant camera, cheap and very compact
- Lumix DMC-FS41 a Top Easy to Use Compact Digital Camera from Panasonic
- Point and click and there you go
- Excellent and very nice small compact
- A nifty little Camera
- You have to buy this camera
- Retrospective look back over a camera that served well
- Easy to use, good quality pictures.