Product Type: Nikon digital cameras
Newest Review: ... are safe even though Jessops have gone bust). We decided to go for an SLR over a point and shoot as we wanted a higher quality of picture... more
Member Name: theeccentric
Advantages: ISP, Light weight, Large LCD Screen
I shopped around a lot, in search of a reliable "get your moneys worth" DSLRs. But after purchasing this wonderful beauty I can honestly say that I couldn't be happier.
Primarily I bought this product for the HD Movie setting which I have used several times to create some really dynamic shots. I also bought it for the fantastic variable shutter speed options and "welcoming" options menu that is easy to navigate around with.
I have previously owned a Canon DSLR however due to my "inexperience" with an advanced camera I found it difficult to adjust the camera to the setting that I desired. Whereas the Nikon D3100 is for those, like myself, who are keen photographers who are looking for a professional look to their films and photographs but will have the chance to explore the cameras settings and modes in order to see what works best for them.
I would highly recommend this camera.
Summary: Fantastic camera, for professionals and beginners
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- Olympus µ[MJU:] 400 Digital - might be old, but takes a good photo!
- Fantastic Camera has captured so many special moments for me
- a not so snazzy snappy camera
- Good little camera, but watch the sneaky lens cover...it likes to slide open!
- Samsung L313 - I never go anywhere without it!
- Great camera, a definite buy!
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 Impressive photography without tons of knowledge!
- Great Camera for a great price
- BUY THIS ONE
- Ok point and flash phone