Product Type: Polaroid digital cameras
Newest Review: ... is that the instant photos are so small. There is no option to save your images to a memory card, so any photos you take have to be pr... more
Member Name: Freshy123
Advantages: Instant photography
Disadvantages: Slow and tedious
The Polaroid Two is a fun little camera, but not something to buy if you want detailed photos. The camera is easy to use and the images are bright and clear, the only problem is that the instant photos are so small.
There is no option to save your images to a memory card, so any photos you take have to be printed and the hard copies kept with you. This is fun to start with but can get slow and tedious on a night out.
The camera is small and compact but comes with no wrist strap, which would be handy as it can be a handful when the photos come out. The camera comes with some good features like a self timer and a very good zoom and a very big screen. The battery is rechargeable but does take a while to charge up.
The paper can be very expensive to buy, and the camera can't hold very many sheets at a time. Overall, this camera is slow, tedious, and is not a good way to capture memories (as you'll probably miss them while you wait for the photos to print).
Summary: Wouldnt buy
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- Fujifilm Finepix Z35 - A great first camera!
- Good everyday snapper
- Olympus E-420 Digital SLR Digital Camera
- Kodak Easyshare C743, good value digital camera
- Good Looks Can Be Deceiving
- My 8 year old Olympus camera, brilliant camera, totally love it
- huge megapixel count but let down by high iso noise
- if you can't take good pics using this camera then you just can't take good pics
- Still a fantastic camera even though it's now showing its age
- a strong alternative to canon/nikon