Product Type: Samsung digital cameras
Newest Review: ... looks that count on a camera. I went on holiday to a hot place, and me being not an expert on cameras didnt realise that some cameras don... more
Great camera for the price
Member Name: businesselite
Advantages: Runs on AA batteries
Disadvantages: Comes with no case, video is of average quality
I bought this camera because of the many good reviews it got on the Internet. I also liked this camera because it could take standard AA batteries, a feature that most other cameras lack. The camera features a 12.2 Megapixel display resolution, which is more than sufficient if your taking photos or making videos and displaying them on a lcd display that is 21" or less. Any display larger than that, and your pictures and videos might not be so clear so I would suggest on looking for a higher megapixel camera if you want to record 'hd' quality stuff.
+ Can be used with standard AA batteries and rechargeable batteries (also available in 5 or 10 years)
+ Wide-angle (is - at least for me - more important in everyday life as a large zoom range)
+ 5x optical zoom
+ Micro-USB connector is protected from dust
+ Long battery life
+ Large brilliant display
+ Lots of features for its price range
- Zoom function is hard to initiate
- Comes with no protective case, no charger
- SD cards can only go up to 8GB, no higher
Overall this is a great camera that will give you excellent pictures and okay video. Excellent price for the amount of features that come with this camera.
Summary: This is a great camera that has lots of features for its price range
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- This Isn't A Phone!
- Buy the right batteries! Kodak Easyshare Z1485 IS digital camera
- Probably the most cost-effective current DSLR for video
- Great value: big sensor for modest money
- Samsung ES28 - Blue
- Samsung ST66 digital camera
- a good camera but it has a linited range of use outside of sports and journalism
- A camera you can't talk on? how novel...
- Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W510 review