Product Type: Samsung digital cameras
Newest Review: ... i'l just describe the important factors. You can remove red eye from photos, add cliparts and photo effects,downsize the pixals of a p... more
Samsung Camera Review
Member Name: mariegill
Advantages: too many to list!
Disadvantages: the dial on the top easy gets nocked onto a differant shooting method if its in a bag
I purchased this camera 3 years ago from Littlewoods and its still going strong today. The photos it produces are crystal clear and the tools for editing them are fantastic. I wont go into too much technical jargon, i'l just describe the important factors.
You can remove red eye from photos, add cliparts and photo effects,downsize the pixals of a photo, zoom in and crop a photo, change the colour tone of the photo etc.
It also has a built in video camera which is pretty good considering its part of a digital camera. There is a dial on the top to set it to differant programmes to shoot from depending on the photo you are taking. You have to be careful with this though as many of times i've grabbed the camera to snap a 'memory' of my son and missed the memory due to the dial been on the wrong setting- somehow i'd accidently nocked it in my bag.
The camera is sleek looking, made from brushed stainless steel- making it hard wearing and if you do scratch it, its barely noticable.
the battery life is pretty impressable too, i took it on a 3 day holiday and took hundreads of pics without having to recharge once.
Summary: Excellent camera
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Digital Camera
- A710 IS - A good standard model for amateur photographers
- A decent camera, with a good host of functions.
- First choice, every time.
- Pictures for you and your family with Lumix DMC FS4
- A nice camera that can be picked up cheaply.
- ideal little point and shoot for everything from drunken naps to family snaps!
- Huge results for a small investment
- Classic black number
- Taking photos with my Kodak
- Inexpensive and good camera that is easy to use