Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
100 Questions - Lets get to know each other fellow Dooyooers!
Member Name: emmbop82
Disadvantages: May be too informative!
This is serious reading people I will warn you! I would love other people to answer these questions as well if you've got time!
1. Which do you prefer - shower or bath? And why?
Bath every time cos I'm lazy
2. What do you swear you'll never do?
Wear anything with a playboy logo on it (and that includes buying a duvet set or any car accessories as well!)
Why do people let their kids have this merchandise - aspire to be a stripper girls, its empowering - grr! one of my pet hates, why do we let kids think they should aim to be Katie Price (aka Jordan) for gods sake!
3. What's the most embarrassing thing you ever done?
Um about a billion things but off the top of my head:
* having a hysterical fit while reading Macbeth in front of my whole class in comp (I couldn't stop hysterically laughing and hiccupping for like half an hour!)
* being drunk and my boob tube falling off in a very public place
* falling off a bus on the main street in a busy city in rush hour (I was sober!)
* singing karaoke dressed as a witch on halloween in a very crowded club (which was filmed by friends, and photographed and ended up on isitus.co.uk!)
theres so much more but thats sufficiently humiliating for now!
4. What is your favorite quote?
The world owes you nothing - it was here first
5. What was your favorite holiday? And why?
Probably the week we spent in Coral Bay while travelling in Australia (even if we were in a tent!)
6. What was your favorite childhood toy?
I dunno I guess I liked colouring books and jigaws and lego the most. Oh and I had loads of Thomas the Tank and cars, and I read huge amounts of books (yes, i'm a geek!)
7. Do you have any pets?
Yeah two cats, sick boy and molly
8. Savory or sweet?
Savoury for definate
9. Hot or cold?
Cold cos then I can snuggle
10. What's your favorite drink? - Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic
Alcoholic - taboo and lemonade or bow on a summer afternoon
Non alcoholic - diet pepsi or anything with excess caffeine like red bull or lucozade - I love Purdeys too
11. What's your favorite food?
Anything bad for you!!
12. Who do you hate the most?
Cant think of anyone but I'm sure there must be someone...
13. Do you have a crush on someone? If so, who?
Only fictional characters!
14. What is your favorite colour?
15. What did you do last night?
Had my usual fight with the baby over getting changed for bed, watched Two and a Half Men, then went to sleep (oh what a scintillating life I lead! lol!)
16. What's your favorite thing to do?
Watching telly (how boring am I?)
17. Favorite movie, T.V Programme, Book?
Movie - About a boy, Daddy Day Care, How To Lose a Guy
T.V. Prog - I like way too many to choose but I tend to like American stuff best, House, Heroes, Desperate Housewives, Two and a Half Men, or anything property wise like Grand Designs
Book - I'll say favourite authors instead - Marian Keyes, Cecilia Ahern, Sophie Kinsella, Tony Parsons
18. Who's your hero?
Can't think of one tbh
19. Favorite song of all time?
I can't pick just one
20. Have you ever had a supernatural experience?
21. Favorite Sound?
My partners voice, or my baby sighing in her sleep or shouting Dada, Daaaddddiiiiieeee! (can't wait til she masters mummy!)
22. Favorite Smell?
I love jasmine
23. Favorite place to be?
24. Happiest moment in your life?
Finding out I was going to have a baby girl
25. Saddest moment in your life so far?
Losing loved ones and pets
26. What is your dream job?
property developing with my partner
27. What would be your idea of a perfect date?
A nice meal then a drive at nighttime
28. What's your favorite Newspaper/ Magazine?
I don't really read newspapers, or magazines anymore
29. Which celebrity do you like the most?
Only one??!!! Ryan Reynolds, Josh Duhamel, Christian Bale, Hugh Jackman .....
Female celebs I would say Sandra Bullock, Reese Witherspoon
Now this is turning into favourite movie stars, oh well...
30. What religion are you?
I don't believe in organized religion
31. Do you have any siblings?
I have one younger brother
32. Have you every been in hospital? If so, why?
I had stitches once when I cut my eyebrow open, and of course when I gave birth and the days afterwards (couldn't wait to go home!)
33. Have you ever broken a bone or had stitches?
See above ( never broken a bone tho - touch wood!)
34. Do you believe in Angels/Ghosts/Demons?
35. Are you superstitious?
36. What colour eyes do you have?
37. What colour hair to you have?
38. If you could change 1 thing about your appearance, what would it be?
I hate my teeth ( and now my baby ravaged belly!)
39. If you could change 1 thing about your personality, what would it be?
I'd be more assertive
40. What is your biggest fear?
Losing the people I love (and Spiders or anything remotely bug like!)
41. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Not being rich yet!
42. Have you ever been in love?
Yes, more times than is healthy!
43. What's the most important thing to you in the world?
My partner, my baby and my home
44. What your most treasured possession?
I'm sentimental so loads of stuff I guess, and I'm like very very protective of my huge dvd collection
45. What's your job?
At the moment stay at home mum, just handed in my notice at my job in the local authority so a full time commitment to baby mia at least until she starts school (guess what, I'm shocked to realise how old fashioned I am - I actually believe I should be at home with the baby and have tea on the table for Phil - and I thought I was a feminist!)
46. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I'm really lucky so loads of things, when I first got together with my partner I was having a bad time at work and he came in with a card and a present saying to hang in there and how much he cared about me which really helped.
He looked after me loads when the baby was born and I was in a hell of a state, cooking for me, putting up with my ridiculous hormones.
He buys me flowers loads, and always gets me little treats and actually appreciates what I do as a stay at home mum
My mates were the best when I had the baby too, they were so helpful and thoughtful even though they're still single and carefree!
47. What's the worst thing anyone has done to you?
Just generally people being unkind and malicious
48. Dream car?
Navigator - (huge American 4x4 - though I'd never be able to park it!) Sorry to all those anti gas guzzling environmentalists out there _ I know it's not right but it's sooo beautiful
49. Favorite celebration?
Tie between my birthday and christmas, actually I'm so excited for bub's 1st birthday it may well be that!
50. Where do you hang out?
At my house!
51. What School did you go to?
Groes Primary (what a name!)
52. What/ Who annoys you?
Girls with playboy stickers all over their cars (see above)
53. Do you recycle?
Not as much as I should, but I do recycle cans and papers, I'll start on plastic next
54. What's your favorite sport?
Snooker - to watch
55. Who was the last person to upset you?
My mother-in-law - have a baby, be offended by everything! (although I'm sure she knows what she's saying/doing!)
56. What are your hobbies?
Going for a drive, shopping, going to the arcade to play the 2p machines and watching way too much tv
57. What was the last joke you heard?
Nescafe chairman goes to see the pope and he says look I'll give you £1m if you change the words of the lords prayer to give us this day our daily coffee (instead of bread). The pope says I can't do that I don't have the right. This goes on until they hit £5m. So the pope agrees. He goes back to the committee and says well I've got good news and bad news - the good news is that I've secured £5m of funding, the bad news is we've lost the Hovis account!
58. What is the best joke you've heard?
I can't remember but my favourite is the corny Whay did the snowman win an award? Because he was out standing in his field!
My other favourite jokes are too sick and offensive to post!
59. What's the worst joke you've heard?
Some dodgy joke involving a hedghog and a mars bar, can't remember how it goes!
60. Name 3 places you have been on holiday:-
Australia, Majorca, Devon
61. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
In my lovely home, with my partner and my little girl just about to start Comp (OMG!)
62. Favorite Season?
I like Summer and Winter, Summer cos of the sun and long days and Winter cos of snow and Christmas!
63. What's your favorite website?
Dooyoo of course!
64. What's your favorite shop?
I like supermarkets the best
65. What's your worst habit?
Eating junk food
66. What's your favorite animal?
Cats, be they domestic or big wild cats!
67. What is your ultimate fantasy?
To be honest I'd settle for a few weeks somewhere hot and exotic with Phil
68. Can you cook?
I'm getting better all the time - I love cooking
69. What is the last lie you told?
70. Favorite flavour ice-cream?
Mint choc chip (Ben and Jerrys made a limited edition Minter Wonderland which was to die for (Am now reminded of a fab quote in Frasier - Your country and your family are to die for - food is to eat!) wonder if it'll be back this Xmas
71. Favorite take-away?
Has to be plural! - Chinese, Pizza Hut, Pitta Bread Cheese and Chips (Although i tend to make that at home now seeing as my drunken nights ending at the kebab shop are all but over!). I prefer to cook my own indians.
72. What do you hate doing the most?
73. What do you like doing the most?
Chilling out (I'm such a couch potato!)
74. If you were a Super Hero what would your name be?
I have no idea
75. What is your porn star name (take the name of your first pet and your mother's maiden name and put them together)
Petra Turnbull ( doesn's sound very sexy huh?)
76. If you were an animal what would you like to be?
A tiger - roar!
77. What would your animal name be?
Something feisty (I am a tiger after all!) like Warrior!
78. If you could go back in time, what time would you go to?
I'll have to think about that one
79. Any person alive or dead - who would you meet?
I'm sure theres someone but I can't think of anyone
80. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
America or New Zealand
81. Tea or coffee?
82. What was/is your nickname?
Don't really have one, everyone just calls me Em or Ems ( used to be Emmbop, yes sadly and patheticly after the Hanson song Mmmbop - so now you know!)
83. Have you been to college?
For six months and some night school/legal training
84. What is the wildest thing you've ever done?
Lots of very wild things in the past but nothing I'm repeating! I'm a good girl now!
85. Can you play an instrument?
No (unless twinkle twinkle on the recorder counts!)
86. What's your favorite Disney Character?
Lightning McQueen - I am speed! (He's Pixar tho!)
87. Favorite theme park?
I don't do theme parks
88. What size feet are you?
89. If you were King/Queen for a day what 3 changes would you make to the world?
I'd do something drastic to the government that's for sure - I'm not entirely sure what without some serious thought though! (it would involve losing Gordon Brown at sea probably!)
90. What is your favorite Night Club?
I guess the Bank it Port Talbot cos it's the best club in this town (theres not much competition!)
91. Name one thing that most people don't know about you?
I don't think theres much people don't know about me - I really should try and be more mysterious and interesting!
92. When was the last time you cried? And why?
I nearly cried last night watching this programme where they were chopping down a tree that was over 100 years old, and I thought I'd become too cynical to care! It was profoundly sad somehow.
93. If you could have 3 wishes, What would they be?
To have financial freedom and a happy healthy long life with my family
94. Would you ever have plastic surgery? If so, where?
Dental surgery, for a hollywood smile. Possibly get rid of my tattoo that came out so so wrong, and since the baby a tummy tuck is tempting though I don't believe in risking going under the knife for vanity maybe I'll change my mind one day (when MRSA is not so rife!) That new thing where they break down your fat cells with ultrasound sounds good mind.
95. What are you most ashamed of?
I can't think of anything
96. Thongs or Knickers/ Boxers/ Pants - on you/ on someone else
I like shorts (you know the tight ladies ones) for myself and boxers on men - Y fronts are so wrong!
97. Blondes/ Brunettes or Red heads?
98. What do you find sexy?
Necks and pelvic bones! (check out Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity on the pelvic bones!) And a really nice accent/voice
99. If you could have a super power/ ability, what would it be?
I'd like to be able to heal people
100. Did you enjoy doing this quiz?
Yeah why not!
Summary: Very long questionnaire answered by me!