Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
It's allabout me, It all about me....
Member Name: spam330
Here goes....Its all about me!!
1.How long, on average, does it take you to get rid of someone trying to sell you something over the phone?
On average about 30 seconds. I like to be polite and give the person a chance to tell me what they are selling before telling them I am not interested. Does anyone actually buy anything over the phone?
2. What is the most expensive object you have ever broken on purpose? ('When angry' counts as 'on purpose' even if you regretted it soon afterwards)
I can put my hand on my heart and say I have honestly never broken anything on purpose (that I remember anyway, possibly as a child)
3. If you buy something for 99p with a £1 coin, do you really want the 1p back?
Not really. If there is a charity box I will ask them to put the 1p in there but if no then yes I will wait.
4. What was the last thing you shouted while alone in a car?
Will you stop driving so bloody close!
5. What is your typical path through a supermarket?
Always the same, I start with toiletries, move to fresh produce then meats, then frozen, then fruit and veg, then cleaning materials, then dried/tinned food, then juice & cereal, then bread and cakes and finally wine
6. Do you lick the underside of the foil top when eating a pot of yoghurt?
No, not big yoghurt fan but that aside this is Yuk!
7. How many greetings cards have you sent in the last 12 months?
At least 20 (not including xmass cards)
8. A criminal maniac invites you to "Pick a city for destruction, Mr. Bond." Which one do you choose?
Not really anywhere
9. Which font do you use most often?
10. If you had the choice between a petrol chainsaw or a bread knife, which would you use for felling a small tree with a 1" diameter trunk?
11. On a scale of 1 to 10, how confident are you that you know when to use a semicolon?
12. What proportion of the CDs you own are in their original cases right now?
13. Favourite colour black or white?
14. How accurate is the time on your watch?
No idea, quite accurate?
15. What are you wearing right now?
PJ's pale blue with a duck on them (really sexy ha ha)
16. Have you ever written to, emailed or telephoned a newspaper, radio station, TV programme etc?
I call in for the competitions on my local radio station
17. Do you, in the most fundamental depths of your soul, give a crap about the extinction of the Red Cockaded Woodpecker?
Not in the slightest. I feel that I should but, no.
18. What is the cheapest thing you've bought with a debit or credit card in the past month?
£5.99 for a bottle of wine
19. Favourite books?
None, I don't have much time for reading. Probably the best I've read in the last few years was Labyrinth, it was fantastic
20. What is your most favourite meal?
Defo Italian, Lasagne, Garlic Bread, Salad and Wine, mmmmm
Summary: Its all about me