Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
A bit about me.
Member Name: rockinrach08
Date: 12/08/11, updated on 16/08/13 (88 review reads)
Advantages: Its me.
Disadvantages: Its me.
Well, I've been reviewing more recently so I thought I'd share a little bit about me. I did delete some of these questions to make it a bit shorter for you all :)
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It is from the TV show House.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I only have my ears pierced (I'm too scared to get anymore) but I have two tattoos. An ankh on my wrist and a celtic symbol to the right of my lower back. I want to get a music related one and going to get a New York related one when I go back.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Nope! Only child.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Surprisingly, no despite being very accident prone.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Depends on how it is done - some are entertaining.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Probably vegetables though I have been slipping recently, need to eat more healthily again.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Ha, I got all the stupid little roles like a tree or a sheep.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I hate the dentist! I know you should go often but since I was taken off my lasts dentists books I haven't registered elsewhere.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Gacy vs. Dahmer. I love low-budget crap films but that was too bad.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Sometimes. I do suffer from some social anxiety from time to time.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
I don't want to sound too cliched but Johnny Depp. Or Rachel Bilson. Or Olivia Wilde. Or Michael C. Hall.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
Someone who knew how to build a boat and was entertaining.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
There was a good part of high school? I hated it. I enjoy learning but memories of high school are not about learning but the horrible people.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I'll be 50. It isn't old but it is a bit of a shock, compared to my age now I will have been through a lot.
19. Ever through you were dying or something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
I did. I have always wanted jobs within the health/ medical sector.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
Friends, then family and partner.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Not really. I'm not very maternal and after a while children just annoy me!
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes! Though I generally have a good memory.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Not really. I tend to go to a lot of gigs and there is a conference I go to once or twice a year. Those are my holidays.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
I don't really have any fears. Just arachnaphobia.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
25. What is your favourite number and why?
2 and 4 - I'm not sure why!
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No! I love walking at night and have never felt unsafe (even when in NYC)
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Probably to Paris; I was away on my 16th birthday so will always remember it as the day I went to the top of the Eiffel Tower and through the red light district :P Though still disappointed that I didn't get to Iceland because of it!
28. Are you a controversial person?
Possibly. My opinions do not always follow the general consensus and people don't always take kindly to this. But life would be boring if we all agreed! I don't go out of my way to be controversial though.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I type at about 68wpm.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite was Geography and least was PE (I love exercise, but hated PE)
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Not sure! I have a bunch of books at home to read first.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I like both. I can't choose!
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
I'd like to think so!
35. What type of child were you?
Quiet, shy and didn't go out much. Would rather stay in and watch Star Trek.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
Nope. But know how to stand my ground!
37. Do you swear a lot?
Not a lot. They are needed in some situations though!
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I do want more! Either my music related tattoo, probably on my leg. Or my New York tattoo... not sure where.
39. What;s your favourite TV show?
At the moment, Dexter. There are not enough words to describe how much I love that show!
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Definitely. In terms of finding a partner, there needs to be physical attraction but personality is far more important.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My laptop! or my bed. I am a woman of simple pleasures.
Well, hope you enjoyed that and didn't fall asleep!
Summary: What more do you want to know?