Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
47 Questions all about moi!
Member Name: bumblebee11
Date: 08/09/11, updated on 08/09/11 (17 review reads)
OK this seems like fun so I'll give it a go.
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's a neopets wallpaper set in a library with a snot coloured pet getting a book sticky and another pet looking at it in disgust, I thought it was pretty funny that's why I chose it.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
I love chinese especially their gravy, fried rice and chips yum yum! I hate spicy food so I'm not great with Indians so I tend to avoid a lot.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
Yes I have a phoenix on my back and I used to have my lip pierced but I took it out.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have two older brothers.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
No, I have indestructible bones, but I did break my toe once when I ran up the stairs and booted the skirting board so all of them mustn't be indestructible
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
Yes I am, very.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
I love all types of movies but sometimes these types of movies can be a little stale and predictable.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
I'm more of a savoury person so I love veg, my fave being sprouts, broccoli and turnip.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Townsperson No 1.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I'm not a big fan but I'll go when I need to.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
Yes if you count losing your voice for 3 months.
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Oh wow there is too many to list but the worst was probably The Strangers with Liv Tyler, boy was that bad.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes but I'm a shy person so I'm quite quiet until I get to know them better and sometimes I just like to blend into the background and not be noticed.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Colin Farrell, Colin Farrell and Colin Farrell, I've just seen him in Fright Night and vampire or not I so wouldn't say no.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
I wish that said what because I would take a unlimited supply of Chicken Sensations with me, but probably someone fun who can keep me laughing til we get rescued.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
37 I think could be wrong though.
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
The whole experience I hated it all. It left me with huge confidence issues and I think some teachers have a lot to answer for as most at my school weren't very supportive and I think they all hated kids.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I will be 39 goodness I will be old!
19. Ever through you were dying or something you were not even close to having?
When I have a seizure (I have epilepsy) I get pretty upset when I come round and sometimes I think whoa where am I, am I dead? Doesn't help when your mam mentions the ambulance is on it's way I totally freak out.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No but I did used to want to be a Vet.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Yeah I love looking after my nieces and I volunteer at a school so yeah I enjoy it.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes, I'd forget my heead if it wasn't screwed on.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
No, I'm terrified of flying so I find it hard.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
My biggest fear is porcelain dolls so I guess I've never met anybody with that fear before. I blame Child's Play.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pencil because it looks neater and I can rub it out if I make a mistake which is most likely.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
18 because that's the age it all happens.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No the dark doesn't frighten I enjoy walking my dog at night and I live on a quiet estate.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Well it was college when I went to London, it was brilliant!
28. Are you a controversial person?
I am very opinionated and I like to have my say and I always have to have the last word, I'm terrible.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I don't know, I can be quite fast.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite was Art because I love being creative and least was Maths because I found it hard.
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
No I never have.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Probably when I need to get some college work done and I need some quiet.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Both, I read anything I can get my hands on I love reading.
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
Yes I do.
35. What type of child were you?
Very shy, always getting bumps and scraps, very clumsy and always getting dirty and climbing trees.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No, I don't like violence so I tend to avoid confrontation.
37. Do you swear a lot?
Only when the occasion calls for it.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
Something that was traditional japanese and on my back for all to see.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
Supernatural and I'm loving Sanctuary at the minute too.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
In friendship: Yes because you want someone you can rely on and have fun with too.
In relationships: They do have to have a good personality but a certain degree of physical attraction as well.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My bed, and my telly.
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My eyes so I didn't have to wear glasses and contacts, and I wouldn't have double vision anymore.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Just one my ex but that's in the past, you learn then you move on no point in dwelling on it.
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
47. Favourite Quote?
"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it"- Mae West.
"I want to go quietly like my Grandad, not screaming like the passengers in his car"- Anon.
Summary: Just a little about me.