Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
Member Name: BitterFusion
Advantages: Light read
Disadvantages: Not really helpful to you?
Ever wanted to gain an insight into the life of BitterFusion? No? Well, tough. Here it is!
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's a picture I took of a lake just outside Llanberis in north Wales. I love the Snowdonia region... it's just so pretty :) having a picture of it as my desktop makes me happy.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Italian (everything comes with cheese!! :D) or Mexican if I'm feeling like I want something with a bit of spice.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I have six piercings in my ears and no tattoos.
4. Do you have any siblings?
One younger brother.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
I fractured my arm when I was playing touch rugby (dangerous sport...)
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Not really. America always seem to be the heroes and you can only take so many before you just *yawn* at the mention of a new one coming out.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Fruit - I'm a sweet tooth kind of girl. My favourite fruit is probably cherries or strawberries. As for veg... has to be something from the salad family like a pepper or onion.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
The narrator (boring). I was always given the huge amount of lines because teachers seemed to think I had a super memory... *resentment*
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I could never understand why people hate the dentist... I've never had any problems with mine.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Piranha 3D maybe? I'm sure I've seen worse, but surely it was the low point of Emmett Brown's career (Doc from Back to the Future) to feature in such a purely awful movie?!
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Not at all. It takes me ages to build up a relationship to the point where I would be able to call someone my friend rather than just an acquaintance.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
I wouldn't like to be at risk of appearing in a tabloid for dating a celebrity so no one.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
Somebody who could help me escape...
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
No, and frankly I don't care.
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
My peers. The best day of my life was leaving that hell hole.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
28... I've only just come out of my teens so YES.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
I've often felt like I was dying when I've been hungover... does that count?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No. Much as I admire doctors for their work, Science and I did not like each other and so it could never have happened.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
I don't know... I'd like to think that if I knew I was dying then I would spend the remainder of my time alive having the best time I could and not wallowing in what was about to come...
22. Do you like to babysit children?
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Only all the time!
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Well, put it this way... my bank balance says I should STOP now.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Anyone out there who hates slugs?
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen. Pencils are in constant need of resharpening and smudge onto the side of your hand...
25. What is your favourite number and why?
What is this question? I don't have one.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No. Generally I'm in my car if I'm travelling at night, so I'd like to see someone try and kidnap that!
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
When I went to Chatel, France on a skiing trip. It was the first and only time I've been skiing and it was awesome.
28. Are you a controversial person?
I don't think so.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
Who knows? I'm not fussed on finding out.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
PE or Drama. I loathe exercise and hate performing, but between the two I can't decide which was worst...
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Only if the nail is already broken and keeps catching on something.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
When I go back to uni in a few weeks... and I probably won't leave until June 2012.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
Fiction. I like being able to escape to different worlds and scenarios without worrying that it's real.
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
I think so. I always try to be pleasant and polite to people as I hate it when people are rude or nasty.
35. What type of child were you?
Painfully shy and naive.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
Definitely not. I'd avoid it at all costs and would prefer to talk about an issue calmly rather than fight about it.
37. Do you swear a lot?
Only if I'm angry.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
If I got a tattoo tomorrow, I guarantee that in a year I wouldn't like it anymore and for that reason, I would not get one in the first place.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
At the moment, my guilty pleasure is 'The Real Housewives of New York'. It's complete rubbish, but so entertaining. I could also watch 'Come Dine With Me' forever and never get bored... man, I need to watch some better TV programmes...
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
It's far more important to me to have someone with a great personality rather than someone gorgeous who's dead boring.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I would give myself more confidence to not be so scared to try new things.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
There are some things that sometimes I think I'd like to have done differently, but overall I'm happy with the way things with my life are, and I don't think I'd have gotten here without making those 'mistakes'. So basically, no :P
44. What colour hair do you have?
My boring brown.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
Any song that I find awesome.
47. Favourite Quote?
Sorry to disappoint, but I don't have a pretentious sounding philosophy ready to spew out...
Summary: Survey time!