Newest Review: ... lonely and sad and have involved me pretty much being on my own wondering if it was always going to be like this, but this year I have ... more
47 questions. everyone did it so why shouldn't i? comment/rate and tell me if you disagree/agree.
Member Name: leahmariemerrick
Advantages: see review.
Disadvantages: see review.
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
A picture of Naya Rivera. Yes, I'm a girl, but she's quite a big role model to me and I think she's absolutely beautiful and a great actress.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
CHINESE FOOD<3. I must eat it once every week.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I think that a litte red celtic tattoo would look nice on my back; I'd love a nose piercing but I'm not daing enough.
4. Do you have any siblings?
I have a younger brother(11 years of age) and I also have a step sister who's 18 I think. (I've never met her)
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, I'm the only person I know who hasn't!
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
There definitely my least favorite; whats the point in watching them? There depressing and only a couple of people survive.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Vegetables; my favorite fruit is strawberrys(made into a smoothie with bananas) and my favorite vegetable is mashed potato.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Something very discrete; never the main part.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I love them; I wish I could get free braces:(
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
I stutter a lot.
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
The crazy games; watch it and you'll slowly die on the inside.
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I love to, theres always them ranom people you might connect with.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Ashton Kutcher I think. He's adorable and sexy, and he appears to be really nice on interviews and in the press and stuff.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
Probably my best friend Isaac; He's cute, funny and really interesting to talk to and he has an amazing voice.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
There incredibly small -_-
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
I live in england, but I went to high school for year. Trying to fit in whilst having the added pressure of doing well at school and trying to dress "cooly".
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
47; my god!
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
I don't think so no.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
Nope, knowing someones life could be at risk and it was in my hands would be too much pressure and too upsetting.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
My family and my closest friends.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
It depends on what the child is like and how old they are.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
I'm worlds worst organized person.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Every year we go somewhere different; I've been places like Dominican Republic, Spain and Florida!
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
I'm afraid of having my picture took; I get panic attacks when I do so no, haha.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
A pen because my handwriting looks miraculously neater!
25. What is your favourite number and why?
I don't really have one.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
Yes, I'm VERY paranoid.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Washington DC; it was my first year living in america and I saw so many great things!
28. Are you a controversial person?
I have no idea.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I think theres an online test for that but as it stands I'm not too sure...
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favorite: Religious Education
Least Favorite: Spanish
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Yes, it an ongoing habit.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
I've never been.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
There isn't a preferal, I like a wide range of things.
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
Yes, even if there horrible to me.
35. What type of child were you?
Very vain, talkative and cheery.
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
37. Do you swear a lot?
Nope, only if its in a sexual way.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I already answered this.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My wooden buddha at the side of my bed.
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
Thicker hair/nicer teeth/bigger boobs.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Everything happens for a reason.
44. What colour hair do you have?
A dark brown.
45. What colour eyes do you have?
They change colour depending on the lighting in the room/outdoors.
46. Favourite Sound?
My boyfriends singing voice.
47. Favourite Quote?
I love "Everything Happens For A Reason".
Summary: completely honest.