Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
47 Questions - I can't believe I've just done this.
Member Name: excavator
Advantages: This'll earn me some more miles
Disadvantages: I've just wasted 20 minutes of my life
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
Just the default screen I'm afraid, I can't be bothered to change it.
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
Italian - I think their food is amazing. Just wish I could live there so I could eat authentic Italian cuisine all the time.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
No, and no.
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
This is getting boring - no.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Definitely - The Day After Tomorrow is brilliant. And scary.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Veggies, since I got an allotment a couple of years ago. Fruit - raspberries. Veggie - asparagus.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
One of the 'extras' - I was never lead role material, and I couldn't sing to save my life.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
Don't have a problem with dentists, which is pretty amazing given the bad experiences I suffered at their hands as a kid. But things have moved on.
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
The worst ones I never get to see all of anyway, as I'd just get up and walk out. Top of the list would be those damn silly ones where animals speak - like Babe!
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I don't have a problem with it, but don't go out of my way to meet new folk as I'm a fairly private person.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Nicole Scherzinger if Lewis didn't mind.
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
Come off it - I'm a bloke!
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
How old will I be? You mean, how old was I? 43.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
Love my kids to bits. But as for anybody else's - I can't stand them.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
I can't remember.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
Two or three a year, plus a few weekends away, if at all possible.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
My biggest fear is being caught in a fire. I guess a lot of folk fear that, but probably don't talk about it..
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Now you ask, I guess pen - never thought about it before, but I'll always look one out, even if there's a pencil handy.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
I don't have one.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
Never thought about it.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
A cruise around the Med on SS Nevasa.
28. Are you a controversial person?
I tend to be a bit outspoken, my boss reckons I can sometimes come across as a bit confrontational.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
I was on a computer training course once and the trainer said she'd never seen anyone type so fast with one finger.
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite chemistry, least favourite French.
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Since I work with sewage, no.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Been to .... what?
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
I don't read books. But it would have to be non fiction.
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
I like to think so.
35. What type of child were you?
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
37. Do you swear a lot?
A bit of industrial language goes with the territory of my job, I'm afraid.
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
If I had to - it would be my wife's name and I'd have it at the Tattoo studio.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
I can't sit in front of the TV for any length of time without getting bored. I have to be doing things. But if I watch anything, it'll probably be a documentary.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Mine probably does.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My age. I'd like to be 25 again.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
Not doing lots more crazy stuff when I was younger, because now I'm too old to do it.
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
Absolute silence. Like the kind you only experience on a remote mountain summit.
47. Favourite Quote?
We'll need a bigger boat.
Summary: You've got to speculate to accumulate