Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
The girl they call Sarah...
Member Name: strawberry123
Advantages: A good form of procrastination!!
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
I bought my computer a year ago and my wallpaper is still the default... its pink and purple in some type of galaxy style design. I still like it, hence why it has never been changed!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
I LOVE italian... totally craving pizza right now!
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
I have no tattoos... although i would definitely consider getting one done! I currently have my ears and belly button pierced... i REALLY want my nose done.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, one brother.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope nothing obvious... although i swear i broke my nose at some point because it definitely wasn't this shape a few years back!
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
No not really, i can't think why you would want to give yourself more to worry about!
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
I eat more vegetables. My favourites are roast potatoes, carrots, broccoli and parsnip. I also love strawberries and peaches!
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
An angel :)
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
I don't particularly enjoy going but I think it is necessary that you go every 6 months at least. I'm paranoid about my teeth!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging... need i say more?!
13. Do you like meeting new people?
Yes! I've joined loads of societies at university this year so i can do just that!
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Ha, Ed Westwick :)
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My boyfriend Jordan... it may be a cliche we don't see enough of each other because we're at different ends of the country whilst we're at university (i'm in Reading, he's in Newcastle) so it would be great to spend the time together!
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
Possibly the exams!
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
39 maybe?! I'm really not sure... but no i don't think that is old.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
I've wanted to be a nurse at one point.
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
22. Do you like to babysit children?
God, no! I need babysitting myself...
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
No can't say i do!
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
No... maybe once every other year.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
Giant spiders?! Yes, quite a lot of people are terrified of them!
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
A pen... pencils need sharpening every ten minutes and the writing always seems to fade over time!
25. What is your favourite number and why?
7... Just because its my birthday date.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No, i'm more worried about being attacked or mugged!
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
France for the weekend... even the worst places seem so much better when you're with your mates though!
28. Are you a controversial person?
Some might say i pick arguments! Ha!
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
God knows! Depends if i'm thinking about what i need to write or not!
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite: Design and Technology. Least favourite: Maths.
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
Yes... and i wish i could stop!
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
Tomorrow :( don't remind me!
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34. Do you treat other's as you'd like to be treated?
Honestly, no. I judge people before i get to know them, i won't lie.
35. What type of child were you?
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
I like a good argument... i'm not a physical-fighting sort of person though!
37. Do you swear a lot?
More than i need to...
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I have no idea! But i would make sure it was designed by me and meant something to me. I'd probably have it done on my wrist or ankle.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
It depends. Of course, everyone would like to say personality is most important but i think we all judge others by how they look too. I think personality and appearance are equally important.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My furry throw :)
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
I'd be more confident in social situations.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
No not really... i wouldn't be the same person i am today if i did regret things and i'm pretty happy right now. But if i had to say, I regret not taking Geography for A-Level, haha!
44. What colour hair do you have?
Its sort of dark copper now... the red is fading :(
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
The sound of the oven telling me my dinner is ready!
47. Favourite Quote?
'Never leave the one you love for the one you like... because the one you like may leave you for the one they love' I don't know why... i think it's rather depressingly cute!
Summary: 47 random things about me!