Newest Review: ... have any brothers and sisters? Yes I have one younger sister. Cat or Dog sort of person? I love Dogs we have an adorable chocolate lab. ... more
I'm new here, so I guess I should share with the group...
Member Name: Auty82
Advantages: I like talking about myself so it was fun!
Disadvantages: I realised what a freak I am!
1. What is the wallpaper on your computer screen? Why did you choose it?
It's a bit naughty. It's a tiled image of an avatar that says "I'll be so ******* skinny you'll cry". Yes, I chose it because I use weird things for weight loss motivation!
2. Mexican food, Chinese food, Italian food, French food or American food?
I love crispy aromatic duck with pancakes, but I'm going to have to go with Italian, because I adore both pizza and pasta.
3. Do you have any tattoos and piercings?
Just my ears, although I flirt on and off with the idea of getting my eyebrow pierced.
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, a younger brother.
5. Have you ever broken a bone?
Not that I know of.
6. Do you believe in superstitious things such as breaking mirrors?
I used to, but not anymore.
7. Do you like those 'end of the world' movies?
Not really. It depends if any of the actors are hot.
8. Do you eat more fruits or vegetables? What's your favourite fruit and veggie?
Probably more vegetables. My favourite veggies are broccoli and jalapeņos (do jalapeņos even count as veg??) and my fave fruits are cherries and peaches.
9. Who were you most likely to play during school nativities?
Any character who was only on stage for a couple of minutes and only had one line.
10. What's your opinion of the dentist?
She's saved me from horrendous toothache a few times, so I'm eternally grateful to her!
11. Have you ever had a speech impediment?
Yes, I still have it.
12. If you had to choose, what is the worst movie you've ever seen?
A made-for-TV movie called The Devil's Child. I only watched it because it has Thomas Gibson in it. To be fair, it was entertaining in a so-bad-it's-good kinda way. :D
13. Do you like meeting new people?
I like meeting new people online but in face-to-face situations, I'm really shy.
14. If you could, which celebrity would you date?
Matthew Gray Gubler
15. Who would you take with you on a deserted island?
My mum, because she's very resourceful.
16. Do you know how wide your hips are in exact inches?
No and I don't want to know!
17. What would you say is the worst part of high school?
My attempts to play tennis.
18. How old will you be on your Mother's 68th birthday? Is that 'old' to you?
I'll be 41. I don't think that's old.
19. Ever thought you were dying of something you were not even close to having?
Alcohol poisoning after a heavy night out.
20. Have you ever wanted to be a doctor?
No, but my mum wanted me to be, until my teachers told her the truth--that I was rubbish at science!
21. If you were dying who would you say goodbye to first?
Whoever was nearest.
22. Do you like to babysit children?
No, not when I want to watch Match of the Day and they're watching wrestling instead.
23. Do you often forget where you put things?
Yes, quite often.
24. Do you go on a lot of holidays?
It depends. Sometimes I don't go on holiday for three years and sometimes I go on three holidays in 1 year.
25. Have you ever met someone with the same 'biggest fear' as you?
No, I've never met anyone who's as scared of cockroaches as I am.
26. Would you rather write with a pen or pencil? Why?
Pen, because pencil fades.
25. What is your favourite number and why?
25, because that was Franco Zola's shirt number when he played for Chelsea. And oh look, this is question 25, haha.
26. Are you afraid of being kidnapped when you go outside at night time?
No, if anything I'm too casual about going out at night by myself.
27. Where was the best school trip you ever went on?
Sorrento in Southern Italy. I was 14 and it was the first time I had vodka.
28. Are you a controversial person?
Not on purpose.
29. What would you say your average word per minute count is on a keyboard?
30. What was your favourite and least favourite subject in school?
Favourite: History Least favourite: Physics
31. Do you bite your finger nails?
No, but I pick at them.
32. When is the next time you'll go to the library?
The next time my broadband gets cut off and I get bored, probably.
33. Do you like fiction or non-fiction books more?
34. Do you treat others as you'd like to be treated?
No, not always.
35. What type of child were you?
36. Are you someone who likes to get into arguments and fights a lot?
No, I hate confrontation. I actually avoid it at all costs.
37. Do you swear a lot?
Only in my head...and on my computer wallpaper!
38. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be of and where would you have it?
I'd have the words 'Only England' inked onto the inside of my wrist.
39. What's your favourite TV show?
It changes every few months, but at the moment, Strictly Come Dancing.
40. Does personality weigh out the sense of 'good looks'?
Yes, once you get to know a person.
41. What is your favourite thing in your bedroom?
My bed. I luuuuuurve sleeping!
42. If you could change 1 thing about you, what would it be?
My inability to have a proper relationship.
43. Do you have any regrets? If so, what are they?
I used to, but not anymore. My regrets seem to fade over time.
44. What colour hair do you have?
45. What colour eyes do you have?
46. Favourite Sound?
The sound of the crowd after Chelsea or England score at home.
47. Favourite Quote?
"It's easy to quit, but don't."-Mr T
Summary: Question time for the newbie!